chapter 1

"Sky! Sky wake up ! Today's the day !" I'm woken up to the sound of my best friend kelsi sitting on top of me screaming at me .

"Oh shit! Are you serious ? " I say wide awake rubbing my eyes . "No I'm fucking joking . yes I'm serious sky! Go get ready were leaving in 2 hours for Illinois ."  she says climbing off of me and is now sitting in my car on the side of my bed . I roll out of bed and slide my slippers on. I get up off of my silk white bed spread and make my bed . Once I get my sheets and comforter in the right position,I throw my baby blue throw pillows on it. Kelsi throws my phone over to me . "Check your Twitter Sky ." she says trying to keep calm . "okay ...." I mumble picking up my iPhone and unlocking it . I press the Twitter Icon and scroll through my notifications . There's a lot more than I've ever had .. That's weird .. I come across one tweet that stands out ..

"@DevinHayes_ #wcw has to go to this beautiful fan of mine . @skylarrichardsxo

See you soon gorgeous. ;) "

"Oh my g-g-od.. This has to be a joke .. " I tell kelsi . "it's not sky .. Oh my God your so lucky now go shower because someone might have a crush on you ." she says winking at me . 

-fast forward 1 1/2-

My long Brown hair is perfectly straightened , my makeup is done (foundation , concealer , eyeshadow , mascara and eyeliner . )

I look through my closet , grabbing black high waisted shorts and a Devin diamonds shirt . I put that on then grab my black vans from the corner of my room and slip them on and run downstairs . I check my phone to see the time and it's 11:47 a.m .

I grab my charger and run out the door to the car and we drive to Illinois .

-Fast forward to end of the drive -