Chapter One

This is a roleplay me and my friend did and i wanted to remember it by making it a story, the beginning IS based off of another Warfstache x reader but i don't remember which one so i give credit where credit is do
(Y/N)-Your name
(H/C)-Hair color
(E/C)-Eye color
(H/L)-Hair length
italics-thought
bold-author note/narration
underline-text
you stand there crying, staring at the corpse of a woman.....you just murdered. Now, this isn't the first person you've killed. and you've cried at every corpse you've seen. But this one was different. You're father forced you to get all of the info on this victim.
she had a family....You thought to yourself. You cover your face with your bloody hands dropping the knife as you sob. Suddenly there are faint footsteps. "You did this? i've been killing for years and THIS is a lot...and i thought i was messy-." The unknown man said rather loud actually. You jump a little and stare at him observing every feature. "Wh-Who are you?" you stutter. "I'm Wilford Warfstache!" he said. He noticed you crying and grabs your face wiping some tears (which did nothing-) "Hey why are you crying?" Wilford asked, a concerned look growing on his face. You look up at him "m-my dad has been forcing me to kill since i was j-just a kid...." You began to choke on your words. "This t-time he m-made me r-research them..." You say, sobbing. Wilford hugged you and you sobbed into his chest "No need to cry...." You cry harder. "I don't want to do this bu if i don't my father will kill me!" you practically scream into his chest. "I'll make sure he doesn't kill you." He said, Rubbing your back. You began to calm down. Wilford patted your head gently and you stepped away from him. "Y-You know...my dad kept saying.....if you do more research the victim...it makes it more fun.....but...it only tortures me..." You say quietly. "That never mattered to me. I only kill enemies so they gotta go." Wilford said as you wiped the rest of your tears.
HAHA CLIFFHANGER kinda- Next chapter will be possibly tomorrow- i gotta go to bed it's 2:00 am TwT
Date:8/2/2020