Chapter-18 ( Who's whipped ?)

Without further ado, let's jump into chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and spreading love.

Love ya all...
( outfit of Becca on top or at side)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ethan's pov :-

These past few days helped me into learn many things including Our Human nature. I started noticing tiny details about everything, I guess that's what love does to you. It makes you insanely sane who is completely aware about every little detail yet living into oblivion.

I grabbed strap of my bag tightly as my eyes moved upwards to take a glimpse of sky full of dark clouds delivering hints of upcoming heavy rain, those thoughts weren't even processed completely and a drop from heaven fell on my cheek making me close my eyes at the cold impact I felt which made a sigh to make a way out without my consent, a halfhearted smile playing on my face.

Yet another thing I learn now, Weather doesn't affect how you feel but Your mood decides whether you like atmosphere or not. A rain is a feeling more than just weather thing, if you are happy then you can dance under rain or else your tears will be mixed with those cold droplets trying to remove sorrow from your system but ruining it even more with the gloomy atmosphere and darkness all around.

" There she is.." Ryan mumbled while looking behind me, I didn't dare turn around completely aware about whom he is talking.

It's been more than ten days and we still haven't talked to each other. Today was our last exam making all of us free from the burden but the heavier one is still on mine.

" Let's go guys.." I announced completely ignoring my best friend's urges made through their eyes, I shook my head a little at their unspoken question.

I patted Ryan and Tayler's shoulders with little smile and started walking away.

" Oh God ! Becca-.." I heard Kelvin's panick voice, my head snapped towards her that very moment but only to get my eyes glued on her while my mouth open trying to take breaths through it as it has halted.

She was descending down from the stairs of university, Wearing black skinny jeans attached to her long legs like a second skin all the while her grey turtleneck sleeveless sweater making her look like a product of those thundering clouds visible above her head from the distance at where we are standing. All of a sudden, those clouds giving me beautiful feeling of peace when you are in love, but wait, are people in love ever at peace ?

" Just look at yourself, I didn't even have to tell you anything apart from yelling out her name in panic and you are all riled up. What more proof do you need that you cannot escape from this now ? You are a whipped man.." Kelvin scolded me while said the last sentence in teasing yet mocking tone.

He definitely behave oblivious of most of the things but he is the one who pays attention to everything happening around him.

My eyes were darted on Becca, I guess she sensed my gaze which made her look into my direction, her eyes met mine while she is speaking to her best friends and boom ! Her eyes moved from me making my heart to sink at the deepest.

A gust of wind came and disrupted everything, people started running to find a shelter to some crying in agony as a dust fell into their eyes. I held out my hand to stop direct impact of wind into my eyes, My friends started yelling to move from there but a shouting of someone specific stopped me into my tracks.

Becca was screaming while jumping a little as keep hiding her eyes with hands, Adri and seline were trying to help but the increase in the speed of wind has decided that it doesn't want them to help her but A Hero must come to rescue.