chapter 1 (The beginning)

There i was in the dark and gloomy basement of my uncle awaiting a swift death that was coming my way or was it?

Hello my name is adrianna and this is my story.........

It was the night before my first day in highschool, I was at home watching my favorite movie downstairs in the living room when i felt a sharp pain, I couldn't move  or speak.

Then i heard footsteps my mother came rushing down the stairs calling out to me telling me that it's gonna be ok and to breathe.

I knew what was happening i was finally shifting, into my wolf all of my other friends did i was the last one in the pack at my age to shift.....

After about 5 mins my bones started to break and reform it was the most pain i had ever felt in my life, I rolled onto the floor and after 10 minutes of the pain i finally felt normal again and when i opened my eyes i was looking up at my mother who had different emotions swirling in her eyes i knew she was happy for me but felt bad because of the pain.
I soon blacked out after that and woke up the next morning in my bed with my sheet covering my body both my parents were at my door staring at me with a smile on their faces

"Morning sleepy head" my dad said as he walked over to hug me "i see you finally shifted im happy for you"
In my sleepy state i could hardly reply .
"Let her rest Andre"  My mom said as she escorted him out the door

"But shes finally gonna become the pack alpha" my dad said as he complained

When he said that it hit me i was going to become the pack alpha i couldn't believe i totally forgot about that.
You see my dad was  the current alpha and when i shifted i became the alpha in training which meant i had to take over the pack one day.