chapter 2 (The present)

Fast forward to today its my day of passage where i become the alpha...

It's been 4 years im 16 years old and finally old and trained enough to become the alpha. It was 4 hard strenious years of training my mind body and spirit but I'm finally ready.
Today is also my birthday so im about to go meet my friends and we're heading to the mall to shop.

I went downstairs said morning to my parents and headed out got into my vehicle and drove off.

I had to pick up my friend reese furst she was my bestfriend since we were 2 and the person i trusted most.
Whdn i pulled up she ran outside and hopped in the vehicle dapped me up and we headed to the mall.

When we got there my other friends pulled up and got out of their vehicles said happy birthday and started singing, they knew how much i hated public attention like this and just wanted to embarrass me i ran into the mall and hid in my favorite store.

During the day we bought alot of clothes and shoes i preffered jordans while most of the other bought heels or fila's.

Then we left the mall and went back home to set up for my party.

When we got back to my house my parents were there waiting for us with snacks and drinks .

Everything for the party was set up it was 8:00 p.m and we had to go dress because my other friends were coming soon .......
It was 9:00 and the padty was at full blast everyone dancing and talking i was heading upstairs with my girlfriend to my room to havr some privacy to tell her that i had to break up with her.

We spoke and when i told her she took it pretty well a little too well and thats when everything went to shit.....