Hello Boys & Girls!

See that? That's Roger reading this story, I'm sorry. No, he isn't... Sad.

Anyways! Welcome to my new collection, I forgot to upload this intro and decided to just now after many stories. Even finished up the Brian and Roger specials, I'll upload another John next time that I get out from my chores... Don't do that kids.

If you don't know... Queen is a Band:

-From England that started off as Smile but then on changed into Queen when their first lead left for another group.
-Got through fights and scandals like your usual normal group would.
-Has 4 members, in actually has many from additional to their friends, staffs, Austin, Jim and other people who influenced them to be much greater in their music.
(Roger's car included)

-Freddie Mercury or by his birth name, Farrokh Bulsara. Pronounce it right or else it will rain cats, that's it. He's sassy but kind too, shy boi sometimes.

-Roger Taylor mostly iconic by his drum skills and high falsetto, you know Bohemian Rhapsody? Galileo is literally quaking during his part of the opera section. Loves cars and sticking his hand/fingers either in inside his top or in his nose.

-Brian May is a meme, clog expert as well as their electric guitarist who does fantastic and wild riffs that saves the badgers. He's a literal gentle giant, a poodle in addition by Roger. Is a awesome grandad in astrophysics. He looks like Jesus once...

-John Deacon is a savage, I love him. He so soft when he smiles and when he dances like he's listening to Abba. He rocks one colored outfits, the bass guitar, dancing, a mushroom hair, dancing, saying the word 'you know', dancing, interviews, dancing, being gay for Roger, dancing...

And that's about it!

If anything I relate to Roger more, being a comic-fiction-cartoon geek that I am as well as our same raspy but squeaky voice. I also relate to him on writing things, mostly songs. I really need help in writing them they are becoming less catchy and more like only for to put up not that I'm saying Roger's songs are trash but I'm saying that it's as weird sounding sometimes. Like I wrote this song about colors one time, in Korean and in english. Idk why but I did it, I was proud of it but my sister was like: "What the bloody fuck is this?" So yeah, I love 'I'm In Love With My Car' really catching the drum part but it will mostly work if it's a Roger solo song rather than a Queen's song having the drums on it's focus.

How about you guys, who do you relate the most on the guys?

Anyways, enjoy!

1/22/21

7/25/21If this gets to 1k, I'll flip out and maybe update this- each member or as the whole group

7/25/21
If this gets to 1k, I'll flip out and maybe update this- each member or as the whole group... Idk, just that I'll update it but idk how many. Thank you in advance for all the reads and small interactions I get from this book, love this fandom.