Fires in the Woods

"Kelly! Hurry up!" Jeff calls out. "Don't yell at me! Slow Cyrus is the one you need to check up on!" She stares at Cyrus with a cold stare. Cyrus spits and uses his inhaler. "you don't have asthma" he whimpers trying to catch up to his friends. Jeff uses a piece of chalk on a tree to symbol where they came from.

Kelly walks up behinds him and kisses him on the cheek. Jeff smiles and stares at the girl. Cyrus catches up "get a room!". They all laugh and reach the camp site. Jeff makes a fire and grabs the ingredients for the s'mores.
"I'm surprised our parents let us come out her by ourselves" Kelly says. "I can't believe your parents let you come after they caught Jeff in your room last a week." Cyrus chuckles. "shut up! You said you wouldn't bring that up!" Kelly blushes. "well we have unfinished business" Jeff smirks as he moves closer to the girl.

Kelly grabs his hand and squeezes it tight. Jeff yelps in pain and begs to have his hand back. Kelley releases her grip and starts making a s'more. Cyrus falls to the ground laughing and rolls around on the ground. Jeff stand up and chuckles a little.

Every one laughs and starts eatting s'mores. A hour pasts and Kelly and Jeff share a sleeping bag and sound asleep. Cyrus wakes up and heads in the woods to goes to the bathroom. He notices another fire in the distance. He sneaks over to the fire. The fire smells not like a fire, it's a smell he has never smelled before.

The fire flickers and grows bigger. He sees a shadow take shape around the fire. It grows bigger and bigger till it grows red eyes and takes the shape of a human. It stares at Cyrus. Cyrus bolts back to the camp site.

He runs to wake the others, but they are already awake. Kelly and Jeff are kissing in the sleeping bag. Cyrus packs up their bags and stops there fun. "What the fuck Cyrus!" Jeff whimpers. "We need to go!" Cyrus gulps. He put the pieces together the smell was the smell of death.