Happy friendship day

Aasmaan Se Tod Kar Sitara Diya Hai,
Aalam-e-Tanhai Mein Ek Sharara Diya Hai,
Meri Kismat Bhi Naaz Karti Hai Mujhpe,
Khuda Ne Dost Hi Itna Pyara Diya Hai.

Sparkling-Princess

You know right I'm not that much expressive (I can imagine your mind voice *giggling*). I don't know, you know it or not but if I don't talk you for one day also, my day will be stress. I don't need to say it, phir bhi I love you more love ❤.

roseromeo99

Roseeneeeeee, our journey from first to final year was not so good, we laughed, flirted, stalked, studied, bunked, written bundle apologies together. Then everything changed, but I'm glad that we sorted everything between us. Love you loads Ms. Jilson ❤.

Popololo3006

Twinnnnnyyyyy, I know you will be busy with your studies *pout*. I miss you sooooo muchhh idiot. I really don't know what to say, please come soooon. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuu moreee thaaannn you love me 😘.

concordia_intenebris

Pooooohhh... I'm very grateful to have a friend like you. You are very good friend of mine. We did many crazy things. Thank you for being their for me ❤.

dramaqueen_Nahar lovelylittlefairy mahaenterprises

You guys remember, how we become friends 🤭. That day was one of best day of this year. I don't know what to say, but I'm very lucky to have you doll, ashhh and babyhearttt❤.

Siya43 Its-priyaanka Silverscribbling Charmedone22 Chocolate_freak_ AmayearaKhan ManNi_lover monu2525 Pournu jasmine_r22 SamairaRajput

Why are you soooo sweeeetttt guyzzz? You know, you guys are my sweethearts. You guys adds sweet to my daily life. So blessed to have you Tweety, priyuuuu, Vaishuuu, Charmsss, Sereee, Zebuuuuuu, Nannuuuuuuu, momo, jazzyyyy, pourniiii, Myaaaaaa. Lovee you guys ❤

manan__hamesha

Hey baby buttttterrrrr... You know I loves to pamper you always... I know you are possessive for me... Likewise I'm also very possessive for you 😘..Me loveshhhhhhh youuuuu shoooooo muchhh 😘.

Suk-24 thefirequeen20
Cutieee di and sonaaa diiii....
Youu guyzzz are best... My motivators😘... Cutieeee di, you are first elder I found in watty and sonaaa diiii, you know you are best advisor 😘. You both are very precious for me. Thank you for being their for me. Lovee you didus ❤.

amaya_kashaf and neha_satakshi

You both are couple goals...and I'm lucky to have friends like you 😘. Love you guys ❤.

Mysteriouzz8

Miss mystiiii bear... Miss advisor 😘
Nowadays, I'm trying not to irritate you, phir bhi I not able to control 🤭. But you have no choice, you have to bear me 😁😁because I'm not going to leave you 😂... Me loveshhhhhhh youuuuu ❤

_love_is_you_

Munchkinnn... Miss bootifull... You know, you are such a cutie pie ❤ and I love you so much ❤.

PriyankaRai222

Ms. PBbbbbbbbb.... Nowadays you are too busy to talk to me right*pout*. Me miss you and love you PBbbbbbbbb ❤.

000_aamira _yesha_jain nidz_055
pahul_gpk Nandi1103 Quadriller22
__ThelazyAatma satchitanandini
Richarahejaluthra

Not talk much to you guys. But I'm blessed to have you guys. Thank you for being my friend. Love you guys.

#hope I didn't miss any.

Phir bhi if I missed any solllyy....

With love ❤

Aarlin .