Crofters.

Send request s in coment !! haha !! sorry for bad gramr 😭😢😰 first fic !!! owu

———

It was your average day in the mindscape, Virgil was listening to PG-13 music, Roman was having adventures in the imagination, Patton was probably burning the house down with his cooking, but Remus and Logan.. Let's just say they weren't exactly following their normal routine.

Remus's POV:
I'm not sure how I got here, but I can't say I'm upset about it. What can I say, I like being eaten! Nothing wrong about that. Anyways, I'm currently inside a Crofter's jar. Perks of being a figment of Thomas's imagination, we have ✨magic✨.

I'm in Logan's room right now, on his desk. Waiting for Logan to come back with a spoon or something. Yknow, sitting in a jar of Crofters is a once in a lifetime experience. I bet you haven't. You should try it.

Suddenly, the door to Logan's room opens and in comes the man himself, Logan. With a spoon. Holy heck I'm about to be eaten.

"Salutations, Remus." Logan says. Woah he's hot. "Are you sure about this?"

"Hell yeah."

Logan walks up to the desk, the lid on the jar was already off for obvious reasons. He slowly dips in his spoon. The first few bites, he doesn't get me. This time, he does.

He brings the spoon up to his mouth, it feels like everything is in slow motion. I gotta say, this is my favorite part. The adrenaline rush before getting eaten is honestly amazing to think back on.

He opens his mouth. His breath smells like mint. He must've brushed his teeth before this or something.

And then I'm in. Logan didn't chew, knowing that would hurt. He kept me there for a second, and eventually swallowed.

Going into someones stomache is kinda weird, but at the same time it's really interesting. I think Logan would enjoy it. Once I'm in his stomache, I decide to get comfortable. I'm gonna be here for a while.