I Hate Luv Storys

Ash

Stupid ,love stories are stupid; the people who make them are more stupid. And I am working for these stupid people. I am an assistant of this stupid director gale white, and I have to sing for these stupid people. He is acting stupid so he can feel it; he wants to feel the emotions.  How can they make these stupid films?  Can love stories really happen?

Kayla

James: of course, there are love stories. We have a perfect love story.

This is James, he is my mister right, and James was just perfect. He was so perfect that ever one loved him, we have the same style in clothing, my mum is Hindu and my dad is Christian. At her experience my mum decided that her son-in-law will be Hindu and there is James. He does not drink, smoke and he my mister right. My mum was obsessed with marriage. Her dream is write my name and James on an invitational card.

Ash

Marriage? I can’t handle that crap. In all these years I have not seen a happy couple, maybe my Granma and pa actually no. I only thing i love, dating. I date all kinds of girls, who love me, who done not love me and girls who wants everthing to do with love

Kayla

My dream is to work for a director who make the best love stories. And that day it happened. My life is perfect.

ash

gale make big flim , big stars, big love stories... whatever ,whatever. these arent my types of flims.

In fact this was like Taliban. I am just here for 2 reasons, my resume and bills. In my world there is one more character, JJ. He is my senior and my best friend. For JJ all the girls were like villains, the perfect villains.

JJ: I hate girls, they does not listen to me.

Speaking of villains, gale is my life’s villain. He sent me to watch this film. He knows how I felt about this. But I did not know that, that day my life was about to change. It was just like an old film oh and I am not about the film I am talking about reality. She turned around and saw me, and me I could hear music in my head.

A guy in the cinema: I have a big family why don’t you sit next to the girls.

What is happening?

Ash: hi ash

Kayla nods.

Ash: what is your name?

Kayla: Kayla

How can she be so beautiful?

Ash: Your name is Kayla, seriously? It is a very filmy name, no offence hope you don’t have a boyfriend named James. No, that’s great. Or I would laugh...

Kayla: my fiancé’s name is James.

Ash: sorry I didnt know

Kayla: shhh

Ash: have your thought about your children? The teacher in school will ask what your parents name. Kayla and James. Children do they sing on the fields and dance.

Kayla: can you plz be quite

Ash: I am sure you are a filmy type of girl, one who love, love stories.

Kayla: you are spoiling my film, if you are not interested just leave.

Ash: I can’t, do you know gale white

kayla: of course he is my fav director

ash: i work for him, he sent me here and he is mad. when he was small he fall and hit his head, thats why he is make luv stories.

kayla: people who like it makes i

ash: people are crazy*sings*these children love stories, these shits dont happen.

kayla: it has happened between us

ash: us?

kayla: james and me

you must be kidding, she is really teasing me man,so i decied i will stay quite

ash: seriously you need help,

kayla: just shut up

ash: do you believe in ghoust

kayla leaves

ash: hey

ash follows her

ash: why do you get so angry, she dont go,i was just have a time pass,i cant wacht this alone and i need your company.

kayla: best of luck

yea right, anywas that was the shortest love story