Paradox

"The universe is a big place full of many possibilities and outcomes"

[Y/N]

POV: Y/N

So there I was being choked by Artoria and not in the fun way either. She hoisted me up the in air readying herself to impale me with her lance.

Artoria Alter: "Any last words?"

Y/N: "See you in hell."

With the detonator in hand and enough explosives to take out even a heroic spirit I flipped the switch on the detonator and blew us all to hell. For all intensive purposes I should've been dead right then and there but instead I was trapped underneath piles of rubble just barely clinging to life. A bright white light began looming over me getting brighter and brighter until I could no longer see anything. When the light finally faded I opened my eyes to find myself in a lushes forest and in the company of a knight with a prosthetic hand.

?Knight?: "There you are sir Y/N, I was beginning to think something bad had happened to you

?Knight?: "There you are sir Y/N, I was beginning to think something bad had happened to you."

Y/N: "Who are you and how do you know my name!?"

?Knight?: "It's me, Bedivere. Don't you recognize me sir Y/N?"

Y/N: "Bedivere? As in knights of the round Bedivere!?"

Bedivere: "You are acting most unusual today sir Y/N."

Y/N: "And what's with this sir crap? Just Y/N is fine."

Bedivere: "We must really be getting a move on sir—I mean Y/N otherwise will be late for the ceremony."

Y/N: "What ceremony?"

Bedivere: "Sir Mordred has been chosen as our King's successor, you must of hit your head hard to forget something like that."

Y/N: "Must of slipped my mind..."

Bedivere: "Give me your hand, I'll help you up."

After Bedivere helped me to my feet I notice
That the outsider's mark was gone along with all my wounds including the bite mark from a dead apostle, even my normal attire changed to match the era. Bedivere took notice of the shocked look on my face.

Bedivere: "Everything alright Y/N?"

Y/N: "It's gone..."

Bedivere: "Pardon?"

Y/N: "I'm fine, you mention that Mordred is king?"

Bedivere: "Technically it's just a formality to acknowledge Mordred as the future heir to the throne but yes that is the simple way to look at it."