Chapter 2

A/N
Just wanted to say, if you're not me, tysm for reading this 😭

Bunny and Doggy were in the elevator. Awkward elevator music played. "This music disgusts me," Doggy commented. "Wow, so negative," Bunny rolled her eyes. The elevator showed that they've arrived at the bottom floor. "We're here!" Bunny squealed excitedly. As the elevator door opened, they both ran out to greet their friends.

Everyone was waiting for them in the lobby. Kitty and Tigry, Torcher and Soldier, Mimi and Giraffy, Robby and Mousy, Zizzy and Pony, Penny and Sheepy, but.. the younger members weren't there. And not to mention Foxy and Clowny. "Where are Foxy and Clowny?" Doggy wondered aloud. "Both performing at the carnival like usual. They do it loads." Tigry shrugged.
"And, where's Zee, Zuzy, and George?" Bunny asked. Zizzy smiled. "I gave them a babysitter."

"Yup, she did." Pony rolled his eyes. "Anyway, what should we do?" No one responded. Bunny's eyes lit up, and she stared expectantly at Doggy for his explanation. "Basically, me and Bunny kinda had an idea. Idea is that we all go to our place, and watch a thriller movie. We have snacks too. Don't get scared by the way."

"A thriller?" Kitty said nervously. "I don't know if that's really necessary." "What? You a scaredy-cat?" Tigry mocked. "Just kidding. Don't worry, it's only a movie." Kitty sniffed.

Penny and Sheepy exchanged glances at each other. "Not sure if Sheepy is a thriller type of person, but LET'S WATCH A THRILLER!" Penny said enthusiastically. Sheepy just stared at everyone and then sighed. "Fine. I'm in." Penny cheered.

Mimi and Giraffy looked at each other excitedly. "A thriller sounds fun! Let's do it," Mimi said. "Sounds good," Giraffy agreed. "We're in.

Torcher and Soldier looked at each other. "Obviously we're in. Thrillers are for a bunch of babies but I'm making an exception for you guys." Soldier remarked teasingly. "Pfft," Torcher just said.

Robby looked at Mousy expectantly. "Would you like to go?" Mousy shrunk back fearfully. "I don't know..maybe..onlyifyouwantto," she squeaked. "I'll give you cuddles throughout the scary parts." Robby shrugged. Mousy's eyes lightened. "I'm in!" she turned to the rest of the group. Zizzy and Pony just nodded eagerly.

"YESSSS!" Bunny exclaimed out loud. "Let's go."

___

When they all got to Bunny and Doggy's place, they all piled up near the couch. Mimi and Giraffy sat next to each other, Zizzy was leaning comfortably on Pony's shoulder, Torcher and Soldier were just chill and laid-back. Kitty sat next to Tigry, on the couch. Mousy was already cuddling Robby, even though the movie hadn't started yet.. Keep in mind that they do have a pretty big couch, too.

Soon, snacks and drinks were everywhere. Doggy grabbed the remote and went on Netflix. "Who's picking the movie?" "Me," Soldier immediately announced. He picked the highest rating one. The movie started, and Doggy leaned near Bunny and whispered in her ear. "..Don't forget the bet." Bunny sat up straight and threw the pillow she was embracing to Doggy. She crossed her arms and slightly trembled. "Bring it on."

The movie was halfway done. A few scary scenes had passed, but Bunny hadn't flinched. As for Kitty, Mousy, and Sheepy, things weren't going so well in terms for not being frightened. Suddenly, a creepier scene came up. Kitty, Mousy, and Sheepy were shaking, but they were hugging pillows or being hugged by someone. Bunny glanced at them, almost envious. Ugh, get it together Bunny, she thought to herself. She kept watching the movie, and the scene got creepier and creepier. Doggy was just sitting close next to her, eating some popcorn. And then, a sudden jumpscare popped up on the screen. Kitty, Mousy, and Sheepy jumped.

But as for Bunny, she screamed. "AH!-" she shrieked loudly, and huddled next to Doggy. Then she covered her mouth.

Doggy turned his head around and stared at her. "Hey, are you okay?" he paused the movie.

"Ugh, bummer. I was watching that." Giraffy rolled his eyes. He then stared at Doggy and Bunny. "Ooh," he murmured and smirked at them. Everyone was looking at them both now.

Bunny's face turned red as she realized the close contact between her and Doggy. "Y-yeah, I'm okay," she whispered weakly. Then her eyes widened. "The bet.." As soon as she said that, Doggy smirked at her. "Right, the bet," he responded, looking at her.

"What bet?" Robby asked, confused. "We'll tell you after the movie," Doggy answered, and played the movie. Bunny sighed in defeat, knowing she had lost the stupid bet she'd agreed to. She huddled closer to Doggy reluctantly, and later became comfortable.

{ after the movie }

The credits rolled on the movie. Soldier got up and turned the lights on. Everyone muttered and rubbed their eyes. Then they were looking at Bunny and Doggy again. "So what was that about?" Zizzy questioned.

"Sit down on a circle in the floor," Doggy said. Everyone sat down in a circle formation. "Me and Bunny made a bet - if she gets scared, then we decide what to do with her and vice versa. But she lost the bet." Doggy paused for dramatic effect. "So what should we do now?"

Everyone looked at each other and exchanged whispers. After each whisper, they all had eager and mischevious expressions. Afterwards, they all looked expectantly at Doggy. "7 minutes in heaven, but you guys are already picked!" Mimi blurted out. "Whoops," she said, covering her mouth. Giraffy just looked at her and jokingly rolled his eyes. Doggy's eyes widened. "I didn't even agree to that!" he protested. "You're outvoted anyway," Torcher replied. Bunny just stared at everyone.

"Let's play T or D first," Penny suggested. "Yeah!" Sheepy agreed. Everyone else ended up giving in. "Let's start," Penny smiled. "Sheepy, truth or dare?"
"Truth," Sheepy answered. "Who in this room are you the closest to?" Penny grinned. "This is pretty obvious.." Sheepy muttered. "You." Penny smiled at her and hugged her.

After a few truths and dares, everyone has decided that it's time for Doggy and Bunny to do 7 minutes in heaven. "Let's go," Mousy said. "7 minutes in heaven for Doggy and Bunny!" Robby finished her sentence for her.

Bunny's face turned red. She'd never really done anything like that before. Doggy just looked at her and stood up. He held out his hand, and she took it. "C'mon, let's just go," he muttered. Bunny blushed again. She didn't really know the purpose of what 7 minutes in heaven was, but she thought it'd be nice to be with Doggy for a bit to just hang out. Doggy led her to a small pantry closet near the kitchen. He shut the door behind them, muffling the excited comments and murmurs of their friends. What now? Bunny wondered.

{ tbc ^w^ }