Where is Aaron and Pierce?

This is when Pierce also has the umtila curse.
It was a sunny day outside and Aphmau woke up and said" Good morning Aar-." As she was going to wake Aaron up She notice that Aaron was gonr and she got worried and she want in the living room and she saw that Ava was worried also and she walked over to her and asked " Ava are you ok?" And Ava responded " Pierce wasn't in my room when I woke up and now I 'm worried about him."and Meisslia said " I thought Aaron and Pierce told you guys?" And Ava and Aphmau was confused and right before they could say anything the front door open and it revealed Aaron and Pierce covered in blood and everyone was shocked and scared and Noi ask "G-Guys why are there blood on your clothes?" Shaking a little bit and Pierce said" Oh this is some sort of cranberry sauce." Smirking devilish at Aaron and Aaron started to laugh evil and Slyanna, Zack, Devon,and Andrew came in running and as soon they saw Aaron and Pierce covers in blood Slyanna yelled "WHY ARE YOU TWO DOING WITH KNIVES!?" Aaron and Pierce yell " SH#T!!!!" And when Devon and Zack heard this, they call for Derek and Topaz and they yelled "WHAT THE F##K YOU WANT!?" and Zack said " Well your sons have knives and they just sweared." Derek and Topaz and they said "Ok....." Slyanna and Andrew was shocked when Derek and Topaz didn't care if Pierce and Aaron curse and they yelled" HOW ARE YOU GUYS SO CLAM WITH THIS!?" And Derek and Topaz walked out and sigh and said" Well we curse a lot and they actually keep up with us." And Aaron said" Yeah when we where little out first word was b##ch and our mom got mad at them for it." And Pierce said " And we where in elementary school we will always cuss our teachers out a lot." Noi ask " Why did you guys cuss your teachers out?" Aaron and Pierce look at each other and said " Stinching!!!!" And Messlia said "So that why Ms.Shasta was crying for. And Spree said " Yeah." Slyanna said" But I still don't understand why you guys are so cool with this." Topaz said " Well when you have bad a## kids like Aaron and Pierce you will know." Aaron and Pierce was offended by this and yelled" WE ARE NOT BADA## KIDS!!??" Derek and Topaz they said" Yes you two are." Aaron and Pierce sigh and said" Yes we are but we got it from you guys."
Derek and Topaz smiled and said" Yeah you two did, now go get wash off." Aaron and Pierce nodded and went on the bathroom to go get wash off And Ava and Aphmau were still scard so they took a nap and try to forget about what just happened and they are questions will they break up with Aaron and Pierce or will they forget about it and stray with them?
To be counted.......................
So that is the first chapter of Dating Killers and I hope you like it and I wanted to do some thing like Killer theme and Aphmau so this What I was thinking about and I hole you guys like it and I'm tired so much and I can have my free time now and u will head out Now bye!!!!