Part 3

Angel blushed as they make eye contact. Angel quickly got up and covered her face.

W-what was that for!? Angel shouted kinda embarressed. Then Turtle quickly closed her mouth and checked if anyone heard her outside the room.

Then he turned Angel.
I am so sorry Angel! I dont what got into me. Please dont tell Kanga about this if she knows I will be turtle soup!!

Well thats your problem. Said Angel in a angry voice but still blushing.

Pleaseee! I beg you! Said Turtle begging for mercy.

Angel sighed. "Fine." She said.

Thank you!! Turtle said then he huged Angel really hard.

You a-are c-chocking me... said Angel trying to breath.

Oh sorry. Said Turtle letting her go.

By the way,what was that for? Asked Angel kinda confuse about what just happen.

Well I just wanna ask if there is a job vagancy for me and Kanga in your cafe. Turtle said.

Well you can just ask you dont need to do that dramatic thing. Said Angel.

Soo... is there? Asked Turtle.

Yes. Said Angel.

Nice. Said Turtle.

Wait you want to work here? Asked Angel.

Yes. Turtle answered.

Ok. So what are you good at? Asked Angel.

Well.... have you think of the menu? Asked Turtle.

Not really... Said Angel.

Good because I was thinking that maybe we can add pizza in it. Said Kanga leaning against the wall next to the door.

Oh hi there Kanga..... Said Turtle in a nervous voice. I am so dead. He said in his mind.

How long have you been there? Asked Angel.

Long enough to hear the  interesting conversation you two had. Said Kanga.

Fiuh. She didnt saw it. Turtle said to himself.

Soo Turtle... what did Angel mean by 'dramatic thing'? Asked Kanga.

Turtle flinced. Dammit I spoke to soon. He said.

~after being lectured by Kanga~

Oh look at the time now I think maybe we should go home now. Said Angel.

Then they went home blah blah blah and went to sleep.

THE END

(Ok since Im lazy and no idea for this chapter so Im gonna stopped here)

Oh also I made a another story called TMS ~toy story au~
Its not out yet but I will tell you when its out.
I know I have big imaginations.
I also know that Im an idiot.