Chapter 1: Meet Adam

I woke at 5:50am and I hope I wont be late. I stayed up all night last night reading and crying as I always do to put myself to sleep. I looked at the clock, it read 5:53am, ok i need to get ready for school now. I stood up and went inside the bathroom for a shower and got in my uniform. "Adam! breakfast is ready dear!!" I heard my mom call out. I didn't bother to respond at all knowing she wouldn't really mind.

I hurried downstairs not wanting my mom to keep calling me nonstop like last time. I sat down and ate while reading the new book that I got from the library. I'm so glad they ordered new books could I think I've been reading all the books in the library over and over again. "Adam for the millionth time! No reading while eating! respect the food!" I put it down not thinking of saying anything or complain. I stayed silent.

I finished breakfast, said my goodbyes and went to school.

'Another day in hell we go' I thought to myself as I see my school from afar. Zacharia High... One of the most expensive schools in town.. All the people there are rich.. Including me. Yep you heard me. I'm a rich lonely nerd. How sad. Naah I don't really care. Even though.. Too bad they don't accept scholars..

As soon as I stepped on the school grounds, I find myself kissing the floor in a blink of an eye. "Good morning loser!" Said the bad boys leader, Adrian. I tried to stand up only to be pushed one more time to the ground. "Leaving so soon are we? Its too early come on! Play with me" he said with an evil grin plastered on his face as his members laughed at me. "N..no thank you sir... I.. I'll be late for c..lass.." I stuttered as I stood up walking away as tears were forming in the corner of my eyes. As expected, Adrian pulled me by the collar and lifted me up. I wasn't surprised by his strength.

"Don't you dare walk out on me asshole" he told me, anger in his gruff voice. "I..I'm sorry" I said as a tear that I tried best to hold, escaped. "Lunch money nerd?" He said extending his right hand as his left held me.

"Hey what is happening here?!" The school principal! I am saved!!

"The five of you detention for a week got that?" She said as gave them a warning glare.

The boys quickly ran off with a bow, leaving me alone with the principal, jerks. Ugh, if only they were 18! I'd send them to prison in a heartbeat.

"G.. Good morning ma'am." I respectfully greeted with a bow. "Good morning mister Harrolde, but it seems you're morning isn't even a bit of the word 'good' at all as I see it" "It always isn't ma'am, but I got used to it." I said with a smile. "Would you like to talk about it?" No thank you ma'am.

I went to class and did the usual routine and all then sooner I know, its lunch. I sat on my usual spot. The 'losers table' and ate silently. This table was meant for the losers and the nobody's, or in other words, not recognized or not popular.

I finished eating and stood up then walked to my next class with my head low. I stared at my feet til I find myself being held in both shoulder by mister bad boy's men. Then Adrian punched me right in the abdomen and I can't help but wince at the pain as he continued to do it repeatedly with much stronger force. I began to cough blood and he then let go me giving me one last kick then saying "Lead me to trouble once more and surely I'll kill you with no regret" he growled. See I told you they need to be put behind bars! His glare then turned into a mischievous smirk then pushed me to the wall.

I let out the tears I had been holding and quickly wiped it then continued to go to my next class.

Yep this has been my life for these past eleven years. I don't even know how I survived. Damn me being a nerd. If only I were cool like those other guys.. I hope someday I'd be one..

Hey guys! Wootwoot. Got a new story haha so that if I finished my other one I won't be bored and would do something useful like finishing this haha.

Well I decided to write other stories besides creepypasta so yeah..

Ehh.. Thanks for reading though! Please leave a comment and vote! And don't forget to follow! Love ya homies..♥