More MHA MEMES

A/N hello meh children yes I have adopted all of you this is meh second meme book I shall try to make you laugh but sadly I'm not that good at making people laugh let's just say I'm depressed with what's going on in meh life and I try to read some books of MHA to make meh laugh and it works thank you writers the story's you make are wonderful but I will not read them if there not complete because I want to know what happens instead of cliffhangers and if anyone's reading this I will write more if I get to at least let's say 5 reads on this book but if not then say bye bye to meh memes that lots of people may love who knows. And yes I will take meme's that you give and put them on here on one condition if you give your name so I can give you credit that's right give you credit in my book and I will do suggestions if you like..... Sorry if this is long it's just I love all of meh children so much. Well by brats and don't say your not brats where all brats once in a while even me.😏😏😏😊😊😊😓😓😓😈😈😈😷😷😷that's right stay safe with Corona on our butts...

    §§§§§§§§§ERROR§§§§§§§§§

Dabi:Hawks why do you eat KFC?
Hawks:Well like you said 'You are what you eat.'

              §§§§ERROR§§§§

Toga:Hey what is cute but runs in circles twice?
Twice:Umm, I don't know..
Toga:You do Twice(laughing Twice not understanding why she's laughing)

             §§§§ERROR§§§§

Bakugo:Hey Shitty hair what has sharp teeth and loves Crocks.
Kirishima:Uhh, I don't know what Bakubro?
Bakugo:(facepalms) Your such a idiot.

            §§§§ERROR§§§§

Hawks:Why did the chicken cross the road?
Tokoyami:To get to the other side duh.
Hawks:Wrong, it crossed the road to get meh some fucking Chicken Popeyes.

           §§§§ERROR§§§§

Todoroki:Hey, Deku answer me the truth, okay.
Deku:Okay, hit me what's on your mind.
Todoroki:(chuckles) Are you
All Mights secret love child.
Deku:(stares at him) Umm no why do you ask.
Todoroki:Because you and
All Might are real close by the looks of it.(winks)
Deku:(blushing mess)NOOOOOO.

              §§§§ERROR§§§§

Present Mic:HIT OR MISS.
Bakusquad:I GUESS I NEVER MISS,UHH.
Present Mic/Bakusquad:YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND BET HE DOESN'T KISS YUH, MWAH.
Shinso:Now he's got a girlfriend bet he won't miss, yuh.(walks away as everyone stares at him)
Denki:HE KNOW MEMES.

             §§§§ERROR§§§§

Hawks:(trying to wake everyone up in the Common Room)Wakey Wakey kids(squats weird and then yells)CA CA MOTHER FUCKERS.
Everyone:WE KNEW YOU WERE A CHICKEN(starts laughing)
Hawks:I'm a hawk.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey me again hope you like these memes please comment if you like these memes some of them I got off books I just read and I laughed at them like the last two but the rest I struggled to make*not really😈* I just want to say I love y'all and I may swear at some point so beware hehe I'ma little Bakugou ain't I.

Word count 524. 585

Edit: Some person:WHO THE FUCK INVITED THIS BOOMER. Me: hehe you talking about meh boi get your ass over here now I said now. Some person:FUCK.

Edit:(cause I can) sorry I changed the photo at the beginning and if you are new and reading this it was this pic if you wanted to know  \_••_/ kill me I don't care.
                -