roll the dice

song: i like me better - lauv
a/n: i think it fits this chapter

"beeen! no! that's cheating you dork!" joe whines. ben only laughs and continues his actions with joe's hands swatting them away.

"noooo joeeee! i didn't touch the dice! it landed on its own! it hit my arm and then it landed. end of discussion." ben stifles a laugh as joe frowns and huffs.

"fine. fine!" joe gives up on pestering ben and continues the game. they are currently playing snake and ladders, only the two of them. it's joe's turn and he rolls the dice. he a gets a six and jumps in delight.

"ha! i'm totally winning this game!" joe sticks his tongue out and ben catches it with his own; initiating a make out session in joe's living room.

joe's eyes widen but his lips move on their own; responding to ben in a needy and passionate manner. ben groans quietly and pushes joe onto the soft carpet; hovering over joe with their lips still moving in sync.

joe puts his hands around ben's nape and caress the area, earning a sigh from ben. ben grips joes waist, sneaking his hand inside joe's shirt and feeling joe's skin against his rough, calloused hands.

"b- ben..." joe mumbles in between kisses, ben giving him no time to say another word as he keeps capturing joe's lips every opportunity he gets.

"you taste good." ben whispers when they pull away slightly, their foreheads pressing. their breathings calming down to a tone and their cheeks still flushing from what they just did.

"chocolate." joe grins and ben steals a quick peck before pulling away completely and sitting upright.

"that- what- how- why did you do that benny?" joe stutters. ben scratches his neck, cheeks crimson.

"i just had the urge to." he shrugs and joe's eyes widen.

"you had the urge to just- kiss me?" he stares at ben. ben only nods and picks up a dice from the board.

"but wh-"

"roll this dice and if you get an even number, i'll tell you." ben smirks and joe huffs. what sort of game was ben playing?

hardzello for u<3

hardzello for u<3