🍔BURGER SURVENT🍔

(She did long jump then she went nearly more than a building height then all were shocked)
shuzuka:oh it's shocking....
Nobita:your great shuzuka....
Gian:what is going on here?
Doreamon:please lift that big rock!
Shuzuka:what???
(Shuzuka tryed to lift rock then she lifted that rock .all were shocked.)
Shuzuka (p.o.v):what is going on here.how I lifted that rock and jumped that much height .how is it possible?I think this all because of Doreamon gadget?)
Nobita:shuzuka is a universal heroine now!
Doreamon:she will have 20 times more than a normal human....
(Doreamon took robot from his pocket and told "UNIVERSAL HERO ROBOT".its looking like a burger then gian took and he is going keep that in his mouth then )
Gian:oh it's looking delicious and I want to eat it..
Doreamon:it's not for eating!!!
(Then that hunger jumped down and it got legs,hands,eyes and face .all were shocked and Doreamon is laughing)
Doreamon:it's servant of universal hero's robot and its name is burger servant.
Burger:keee...keee.....
Nobita:oh! Name is very tasty!
(That burger bet the Nobita on head then he fall down.)
Doreamon:(silently)that is not at all easy to make him happy so please behave properly with him...
Doreamon:(loudly)if we will say him our script .He will do all arrangements for us..we should act how he will say then we can shoot properly.
Suneo: what about shooting camera..
Doreamon:burger........
Burger:kee..kee....
(Burger took some small particles and throwed them .they became as flies and started shining like star)
Doreamon:it's a camera .it will shoot us always.
Gian:it will shoot properly?
Doreamon:lets try it!what is a title?
Suneo:name is nobisuneo...
(Burger gave shock to him then went and sat backside of gian )
Suneo:what did it do now?
(Burger wore a bamboo Cafter and went into sky.took one light and changed all the surroundings as space.)
Doreamon:it's space
Children:(shocked)ohhhh!
Burger:kee...kee...
Doreamon:lets start shooting!
Gian:oh it's started!
(Nobita and gian started floating in air and fall down.one box came and fall down in front of them in that box there were dinosaur .burger told Nobita to wear that costumes.he wore it .fire came out from his mouth to Gian's leg then gian humped back. He is following gian with fire and gian is escaping from him.)
Doreamon:if you will beat also you will not get any hurt!
Gian:ohh!nobita are you ready to take beatings from me?
Nobita:no!!!
(Gian throwed him very high and he fall down.he did not got any hurt .they were back to their place)
Suneo:we completed our script .I am so happy.
Gian:we will not allow you to act as hero!
Doreamon:if you all allow us a hero then only we will support .
Nobita:I don't want to be as dinosaur.I want be as hero.
Suneo:............
(Suneo said something then all were shocked .nobita was so happy.)
***AUTHORS NOTE***
I hope you all enjoyed this part.thank you for supporting me.
***THANK YOU FOR READING***