Chapter 6

The next day I checked the comments on the latest video I posted. I got a lot of hate comments. One person said 'You're so ugly. Leave YouTube forever' I replied saying 'How do you know I'm ugly when I never showed my face?' They haven't replied since. I was proud of myself standing up for myself. But there were a lot more hate comments to take care of.
Once I took care of all the hate comments I decided to go for a walk. As I went for a walk I saw these girls huddled up in a group gossiping about something. I realized Stephanie was in that group. I really wanted to eavesdrop, so I did. Their conversation went like this.
"Okay so yesterday we filled 'MyNameIsHope's' comment box with all hate comments, but people still stood up for her. We need to make sure that she gets 15 million so when people see her ugly face, they'll make fun of her." Stephanie says.
What? What just happened?! So basically Stephanie told people to watch me so I can show my face, and then they'll start making fun of me?! That's just cold. I run home. I wanted to cry but I didn't. That's odd because normally I cry over these things. Oh well. I can't believe I was so stupid to think that Stephanie, the most popular girl in town, would like my videos. She hates almost everything! I decided to make a video to get my mind off it. I posted the video and I already got 400 views.
"That was fast." I said.
I got a couple comments and they were all nice ones. But one comment caught my eye. It was from the FineBros! They wanted me to be in YouTubers react. I asked my mom and she said yes! I'm so excited!
"Wait a minute..." I said.
They might show my face.

A/N: HI!
Sorry this is super short I'm just running out of ideas! If you have any let me know in the comments. Okay the question is....How was your holiday break?! Mine was awesome! Okay bye!