Chapter 1:Fire

The Night sky was a deep dark blue though no stars could be seen. The moon was cut in half but it still lit the night sky. The bright city had made the stars disappear. Sound of honking cars and chattery people echoed the winds of the big ritch city full of people of wealth.
Though in some parts of the city live the poor, the poverty they live in gives them strength to move forward and overcome the wealth. Some don't see poverty as a weakness but some of those people believe that poverty is a weakness to mankind.
"BOOM!"
"CRASH!"
Echoing in the city, waking those from a deep sleep was a bank with shattered glass on the ground. Piles of money scattered on the floor.
"CRASH!"
Misa picked up the pace with collecting money the more Dj made noise.
Why did Alex want us to do this mission now. And at the city hall of all places! Misa said to herself.
Dj continued to smash more things around the money deposit, trying to make more money fly and scatter around the floor.
"CRASH!"
"BOOM!"
Misa swung her head around to see Dj making more and more noise.
"Can you not!" She spat
Dj jumped and swung his head around to meet Misas ice bye eyes.
"What?"
"What do you mean what?! We are robbing the city hall, one of the most... you know? high security places in this damn hell hole!"
Dj turned away from her and shrugged.
"Well we haven't got caught yet, so what's the big deal? Is it wrong to have a little fun?" Dj
Twiddled his fingers in excitement.
Misa rolled her eyes and turned back to continue bagging the money.
"Well if you are that jumpy, why not jump over here and help me bag the money?"
"Ugh fine." He complained
Dj walked over and grabbed a hand full of money and shoved it into Misas bag.
"There, happy?"
"Very." She frowned.
Dj turned away from her and proceeded to open more safe deposits. But suddenly.
"BEEP!"
"BEEP!"
The room was brightened by the blaring red alarm lights.
Misa swung her head around to Dj with a pissed look.
"What!? I didn't do it!"
"That doesn't matter! What matters is getting out of here before we get are ass's busted!"
Misa quickly pulled out her phone to call Alex.C. But she paused.
Was this really the best thing to do? Would he even help? He had to, he knows that we are the money hunters. We get the money for him, he knows he can't leave us. We never set off a alarm, why did it happen now? Misa thought to herself.
She quickly shook her head and dialed Alex.
"RINNnnnnggg"
"RINNnnnnggg"
"Click"
The phone answers.
"Hello?"