Ghost at the bus stop

Ritchie and Brandon had to take the bus to school that day. They don't like taking the bus because every time they take the bus they always see something strange. One time they saw someone that looked like they came from hell, another time they saw a woman that Madusa would look like if she was human and real. While waiting they saw a boy a little younger than them looking at a picture.

They couldn't see his face because he had his hoodie pulled all the way up. Ritchie and Brandon never saw him before. The town was semi small so they knew almost everybody. He wore a bright red jacket with a white undershirt, gray jeans and black shoes. The twins sat next to him. They tried to ignore him but they couldn't. Seeing this boy was just so strange.

The boy put down the photograph and looked at the twins.
"Hello my name is Bryan"said the boy.
Ritchie didn't notice that the boy had blood on his face. But Brandon noticed it immediately.
"I'm Ritchie and this is my twin brother Brandon"said Ritchie.
The boy looked at them at smiled.
"One of my friends, Ersa, told me about you guys"said Bryan.
"Oh you know her?" Ritchie asked.
The boy nodded in response.

Soon the bus arrived and the twins had to go. When they got on they noticed that Bryan didn't go on the bus. When they looked outside the window they saw that the boy was gone. They decided not to pay attention to it.