Chapter Seventeen

Kaylib P.O.V

Kaylib did you hear me" he asks

what do I tell him...

"Are you dressed" my sister yells outside my door.

"Kaylib we will talk later I have a dinner date with my sister" I tell him hanging up.

"Not yet gimme ten minutes" I yelled back at her.

I threw on my most expensive tuxedo that I have only worn once and made sure that i looked like I am going to a red carpet event like my sister said.

"You look beautiful sis" I told her seeing her stand in front of the full body mirror in the hallway.

she was wearing a red dress that was knee length and she was wearing red high heels that were crystallized and her hair was in a simple and slick pony tail.

"You too big brother, you actually look like you are related to me." she said. "Whatever lets get going its almost seven"I stated.

We decided to take one car because we were going to the same place and we live together temporarily till after fashion week.

We arrived at the fancy restaurant and we gave the valet the car keys and my sister gave the manager her name and time.

"So your suprise is almost here, they are infact outside" she tells me as we sit at our table and there was already champagne at the table.

I smile

"bitch who is my suprise" I ask her confused because I thought we were the only having dinner together.

"We are your suprise three voices" said in usion.

"No shit. mom, dad, Jordan" I shouted pulling and hugging all three of them at once.

"I didnt know that you guys where coming to New York" I tell them.

"Well we wanted to suprise you and also we have not seen you in so long." my mom said.

We cought up on everything that we missed in each others life and I finally found out that my mother was teaching English in Asia to children in disadvantaged communities.

My dad was helping teach men to fix cars and teaching boys to play basketball and they were also planning to open a NGO.

"So Jordan what's going on with you" I asked her because she was quite and just kept agreeing to everything my parents were saying.

"Oh, well I am starting with my medicine practicals soon" she says giving the waiter her empty plate.

"So which hospital are you going to practice at" my mother asks her.

"I really want to be close to you all but my mom just got divorced so I might go to LA. I am not yet sure" she says.

"Well sis if you choose New York I ma here to show you around" I tell her.

The rest of the night was great we talked and had dessert and we reminisced about the old days in South and also spoke about how it was and that my other sister wasn't around.