Chapter 5

Your POV

“If only you'd keep your dirty little hands to yourself, I wouldn't have to deal with you.”
We've only been on a car ride for 5 minutes and this guy is still ranting about how I accidentally broke his vase. “You shouldn't have never come to my house.”

I rolled my eyes. “Well you shouldn't have hired your minions to come kidnap me.”

“Oh so now this is my fault? It's your own fault for ever meeting me.”

How childish. “Well I'm sorry if I got caught up in your drunk fantasies.”

“You broke my grandmother's vase, and that's what's your pebble brain is thinking about?”

Seriously, what is it with this guy? “Just like you used being drunk as an excuse to point a gun at my face, what happened to her vase was an accident.”

“How many times are you going to bring that up? Just shut up already.”

Say no more.

And he still kept talking.
“Besides I already know accidents happen. How do you think you got here?”

I hate him already. We haven't even known each other for a week and he's already starting whatever the hell this is. It's just that he never shuts the hell up.
He unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door. “Ok, we're here. Now be a good little idiot and wait in the as I go find your outfit for you.”

“Why?”

“Because I don't want your greedy ass to ask me anything so I'm picking your clothes off for for you.”
He's such a gentleman.

“Hey can you turn on the radio?” I asked.

“No.”

Oh, Wow.

Who knows how long he's going to be in there. He didn't even want to turn the radio on so I could listen to some music. And I wasn't greedy. I don't even like asking people for anything. He just judged me without knowing anything about me.
Suddenly a car parked next to ours and it had music too. I started singing silently.

“Making my way downtown, walking faces past and I'm homebound......”

I saw one familiar face step out of the car. The same blonde haired girl .....

It was her, that sand girl Dabi cheated on me with. And she was talking to someone else. A girl who had short, brunette hair. What were they talking about, and why do I care?

I care because what they're talking about is going to be the only thing close to entertainment for me considering my boss has just locked me up in his car.
They didn't see me. I could listen to their conversation without getting caught .

The blonde haired girl snapped and said, “Why would he do that? Why would he sleep with you while I was away?”

The brunette traveled her sunglasses from her eyes to the front of her head. “Because Caroline, Dabi would get bored if he only had you to sleep with all the time.”

Ouch.

“Chow.” she simply responded.

Talk about community dick. You know what they say, what goes around comes around. And fortunately for me Bakugou just came around. With 2 H&M bags and a sugar covered pretzels from Auntie Anne's.

He opened the door and shoved the bags onto me. “I brought 4 outfits. Do whatever your little dirty heart desires.”

“Um, thank you....”

“Those clothes were 200 dollars too, so now you have to pay off a debt of 1 million and 200 dollars.” hit bit into his pretzel.

Well shit. “Ok M-”

“You shall address me as Mr. Bakugou. When I talk, you better shut up and listen. When I tell you to do something, you better do it. I touch you don't. I go, you stay. Got it?”

I nodded. Words couldn't describe what I think about this man.

Later

Your POV

I don't know what bothered me more. The fact that Mr. Bakugou ate cinnamon sugar pretzels while smacking them in front of my face just to annoy me OR the fact that that he chose something so inappropriate for me to wear.

 Bakugou ate cinnamon sugar pretzels while smacking them in front of my face just to annoy me OR the fact that that he chose something so inappropriate for me to wear

I looked at the outfits in horror

I looked at the outfits in horror. “I- I can't wear these.”

He looked at me with great criticism, it was as if he was prepared to start a fight with me. “And why not?”

“Because this isn't what secretaries wear when they are working.” why do I always have to explain myself in situations like these?

“Secretary? Your more than that.”

He's finally acknowledging me as a human being?

“Your my personal slave because you have a huge debt to pay. Now stop acting like a brat and choose one. I don't have all day.”

Well that's what I get for thinking that this man was having a change of heart. I wonder where Bonnie is right now. Is she even worried that I'm gone? She didn't even text or call.

Well I choose my outfit. It's not like I was happy with it but I had no choice because I'm his "slave."
This isn't Ouran High School Host Club, this is Diary of a 18 year old  pet. Cuz that's what I am now.

He sat a chair and took his Alexander McClain shoes off along with his socks and threw them across the room. He laid back and pushed his feet forward. “All this walking around the mall, buying your ungrateful ass some clothes really made my feet hurt. Come give me a foot massage.”

5 minutes. That's how long he spent inside that damn store. He's so use to the place and the people who work there that he knew exactly where to find what. Yet he wanted to complain that his feet was tired

I did as I was told, with a blank look on my face. Not exactly angry or sad, just....

Plain. Plain and simple.

You know I imagined giving someone a foot rub after sex, like they would do in those Fluff and Smut fanfiction stories I would read on Ao3 and Wattpad. Instead I'm giving someone a foot message because my boss is looking for ways to take advantage of me. Of course his feet was tired. They have to carry a loud, angry ass guy around all the time.

“So um, shouldn't we like, go to work? I mean it's literally-”

“Shut up and keep rubbing.”

Kill me now.