The Exchange Student

Enter my first Miraculous Ladybug fanfic ever! Wow! This is gonna fun to write because I am actually gonna be in the story to play such a huge role. What fun!

(Marinette's POV)

Life in Paris was amazing. It was like all good things have been happening to me. Well for starters, the city of Paris is in peace. No one has been akumatized for so long, Hawkmoth eventually gave up because he hates all of the positive energy.

Heck, I haven't seen Lila in a long time. Rumor said she went somewhere but I honestly don't care because guess who's officially dating the Adrien Agreste?!

Me!!!!!!!!!!

Man, it's such a complicated story to tell how and why but I never knew that he hid a huge secret from me for so long.

He was really Cat Noir!

Also known as my partner when I'm Ladybug!

I feel so guilty rejecting my own crush as Ladybug, I kept apologizing to him so many times on it, he kept replying back "Its fine, bugaboo" many many times.

But the good news is that I'm dating him and we both know each other's secret identities which is a huge relief.

Valentines Day was so close, I can't wait to celebrate it with Adrien! My boyfriend! For the first time.

Alya, Rose, Juleka, Alix, and Melene were so happy for me when they found about me and Adrien. Especially the whole school and my parents. Surprisingly Chloe even congratulated me which was crazy.

*sighs* Can't my life get any better?

I was walking to school as I spotted Adrien holding roses that were meant for me. It was the 12th of Valentines Day and Adrien has been  doing small gestures for me before the big day which was so so so adorable! I feel like his princess! Or maybe queen!

"They're amazing, Adrien, the roses, thank you" I told my boyfriend as he chuckles, giving them to me.

"It was no biggie, Marinette, besides you're amazing to me than the roses" Adrien replies back.

'Awwwwwww! He's so adorable! I feel like I don't deserve him at all but I'm lucky I do' I thought to myself as blush crept on my face like I look like a tomato.

Adrien and I kept staring at each other that Alya snapped so loud breaking our trance. "Enough staring, lovebirds! We have to attend Miss. Bustier's class or else you 2 don't mind having a tardy and have detention before Valentine's Day" Alya said as Nino chuckled a bit.

"No! No! No! Alya, how could you?! We have to get to class, you guys! I can't suffer a detention before the day of love! I don't want my parents to ground me!" I freaked out as I grabbed Arya's hand, dragging her inside the school building.

Nino and Adrien laughed as they followed behind us.

Slowpokes.....

All of the sudden, I bumped into someone who was somehow in the way. The person has shoulder length dark brown hair, tan skinned, wearing a shirt and shorts with a cardigan and black flats. She wasn't someone I can recognize but I helped her picked up her books and her glasses off of the floor with Alya.