Chapter 9

"Who the hell are you!" I scream.

"That is classified information sweety."

"Don't call me sweety."

"I will if I want."

"Can you at least tell us why your here. Chris.Kayla says the name in disgust.

"I am here to collect you and bring you into town." Chris gives Kayla and evil smirk.

"What is your name?" I say.

"It's Chris, and we will be going now. An you can't bring anything with you."

"Excuse me?! Kayla and I are NOT leaving! You can't make us!"

"Don't be so sure."

He starts to get closer to us. I can see something in his hand, I have no clue what it is, but it looks deadly.

"Kayla, maybe you could turn into a wolf and scare him away." I whisper.

"Great idea!"

"What's a great idea honey."

"I am NOT your honey and you'll find out."

Kayla then turns around, and all you see is her body getting bigger and stronger. She then turns around, as a wolf.

"What the hell... your a wolf?"

"Ya? What does it look like." I say with more confident.

Chris is just standing there frozen, not knowing what to do. He then pulls out a glass bottle. Liquid bubbles and drips out of the glass bottle.

"What is that?!" I say.

"You'll find out."

He then throws the bottle at Kayla and she falls. When she hit the ground, she turned back to a human.

He then pulled out another bottle. This one was also bubbling, but it had a cork on the lid. I guess it was more dangerous.

"You wanna find out what this does sweet pea."

"I AM NOT YOUR SWE-"

Before I could finish my sentence he yanked the cork off and threw the bottle at me. Before I knew it, everything went black and I hit the floor.

"Too easy."

~Authors note:
Thank you guys so much for 120 reads! I never thought I would get this far with my book. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and had a happy New Year!