Ch. 4 Separated Pt. 2

Author's note:

Hi guys! This chapter will be a little bit longer, since i'm writing on a laptop :D . I've been hearing a LOT of complains that Yusei ain't that big of a part in the story. Well guess what? This chapter is in his POV.  + Check out Luna-chan's new story Trapped at Freddy Fazbears abriged. We are both working on the story (well, she works alone for chapters 1 and 2). Now, we go to the part, when i tell you why is there an author's note. It's about my story When I Die. I started noticing you guys don't like it that much and it's getting kinda boring writing it -.- . So i ask you a question. Do you want me to continue it or not? If you decide that i shouldn't continue it, i will just make one more chapter explaining what the plot and end would be like. If you decide that you want me to continue it, it will go on it's merry way. Now let us begin the story the author's note is too long -.- .

Yusei's POV:

I was confused. I saw Lara and Luna running in one direction, and Jack in the other. I decided i will follow Jack as i knew he would have a panic attack on his own. I saw him sprinting past Pirate Cove, as he suddenly dissapeared. I sprinted to Pirate Cove myself, as I got pulled in by a what seemed like a heavy, metal arm. When i got released by the robot's tight grip, i noticed it was Freddie. I screamed in panic, but Freddie put his hand around my mouth so i couldn't make a noise. I calmed down as soon as i saw Jack. He whispered  ''Shut up. He is going to help us you BAKA''. I don't understand what baka means so i just nodded in agreement. I stopped shaking and asked Freddie ''But why are you helping us?''. He answered in his robotic voice ''Because i just can't kill children. I have no problem killing adults, but i just can't kill you kids. Unlike Foxy. He gets sobby and teary about every security guard, but doesen't even flinch, when he's murdering children''. I didn't know if i should get happy, or offended when he called me a child. There was silence in the room.  I broke the silence ''And how are you planning to help us?''. I saw Jack nodding. He frowned ''I know it's not much, but all i can do, is to not kill you''. Jack looked confused, when he suddenly started making a distorted sound and i heard him say ''Hail satan''. Was he turning sadistic? I asked him with a worried tone ''Jack, what is wrong with you?''.  He giggled and said ''Well, we are going to die and we all know i'm going to hell, so why not make some peace with the devil?'' I was never so confused in my life. Then i heard a robotic sound say "Come out, come ot wherever you are. Freddie looked at us with a sirious face and whispered "When i say now, you will run away and i will distract her towards the other end. Ok?" We quickly nodded as he said "Now!". We ran. I ran as fast as I could and when we finally stopped at the end of the hall. We were trying to catch our breaths. When we recovered, i saw Jack trembeling. "What is it" i asked confused. ''He doesen't have a face he panicked an pointed at something. As i looked i saw it was Bonnie, without his face. Oh shit.