|#3. Her Anger|

Ruhana is in her room. She sighs as she remembers the argument she had with Samrat. He is the only genuine friend she has in this world. She is thankful that her mom didn't stop Samrat from meeting her. She should not have been so rude to him.

As the realization dawns upon her, it makes her feel uneasy

As the realization dawns upon her, it makes her feel uneasy. Though, he is just a friend, yet, she knows he's very sensitive, and he must have felt bad. She could have been a little polite to her all time saviour. He didn't say anything, though, yet she knows. Why won't she? They're childhood friends, afterall. Every time, it's Samrat, who is the prey of her anger. Whenever Ruhana gets into an argument with her mother, she spits out all her anger on Samrat, who comes all the way to convince her. He knows that being in the house is difficult for her, but he can't help her. He blames himself that he is of no help to his best friend. Today, it's another such day.

But... What to do? She wasn't in a good mood. The trifle with her mom was the reason of the anger that she spit out on him. She sighs deeply. She picks her diary and opens it. She should write down her feelings before talking to Samrat. She caresses her diary. It has her name imprinted on the diary. Yeah! She has a habit to write down her thoughts when she feels sad, low or when she is unable to share her feelings. She pens it all down. As they say, let your pain bleed on the paper, she does the same.

She opens her diary, and marks the date. She begins to write, but she feels her head heavy. She doesn't Her mind and heart are all messed up. She wants to write something, but she cannot. Words are far away from her. She knows what she is feeling, yet she can't pen it down on the paper. She throws the diary on the floor in frustration.

Her little pet let's out a bark at her owner, but sits down when she finds her owner in a bad mood

Her little pet let's out a bark at her owner, but sits down when she finds her owner in a bad mood. The door creaks open and a figure appears in. It's Ruhana's father,Vinay. He picks up the diary and then looks at his daughter.

"Why are you getting angry at these things?" he asks calmly.

Ruhana looks at her father. He knows everything and now he's asking why is she angry? Can't she even shout or scream in her own room? She sighs deeply.

"Dad! Why are you here?" she asks while trying to compose her tone.

Vinay looks at Ruhana. He knows his daughter is frustrated because of her mom's behavior. He is here to make up for it. He wants to see his daughter happy and sound. He looks at her.