She's the one !

Nakakatawa how one falls in love and falls out of it...

Nakakatawa how one would die looking for it, while one would just let it die...

Nakakatawa how each and everyone of us is very much affected by love...

Nakakatawa how everyone live by because of LOVE

Well, here is a story...

In a dream, GOD told me, that I could pick up a woman I like from his fields. But I have to choose only one. Once na nakapili na ako, I have to raise my hand and say I finally found her, then go back to GOD for praise. But, he has this condition, na I could never turn back. Once nalampasan ko, I should move forward. Sabi ko, GOD won't give me rotten crops of women, I have been a good son and I deserve to be with a good woman.

So my journey begins, as I went through the field, nakita ko ang ibat ibang klase ng babae. Some were tempting me to pick them up. Pero sabi ko, baka may mas maganda, mas mabait, mas matalino, mas masipag, mas mahal ako sa dulo ng field na ito. I let go. Once. Twice. Believing that in the end of the field is my princess, waiting for me.

Then I saw a woman. She sees me while I was there picking up crops in GODS field. She looked at me straight eye. And I don't know why, pero there is something in her that I longed for. Pero di pwede. I have to make it to the end of the field. I have to see the right princess. If habang lumalayo ako, nakakakita ako ng ganitong klase ng babae, baka in the other end may mas hihigit pa sa kanya.

Until, I reached the end of the field. GOD asked me "Di ba napakakulit mo, araw araw nagdadasal ka na magkaroon ng partner in life, but ngayon bakit wala kang dala. My crops are all fresh and good. There is none there na di maganda. All for the picking."

I answered. "I thought I would see someone at the end of your crops, my LORD, wala na pala. Each step to perfection na hinahanap ko is a step to nothingness. I have met someone in my path but I did let her go. Believing na there is someone better, at the end of your field. God said, I'm sorry my child, but you have to face reality. I have given you enough time to choose. Face these consequences.

Then I said, "I'm sorry that I wasn't brave enough to raise my hand in the middle of the field and commit myself to someone. I was not ready to face the challenges of life with someone I thought was of lesser value than me…I'm sorry!"

Nagising akong umiiyak, saying sorry to GOD and to my life. Then I realize that GOD is giving me another chance to choose, but not in his field but in the fields of uncertainty. Now I'm looking at the one looking at me straight eyed wondering if she is the one.

What is the meaning of all my efforts and wealth, I may become the best doctor but to whom will I share my care and love for, all the days of my life.

Sa lahat ng mga binata like me at dalaga sa groups, think about this. We are not getting any younger. Explore GOD'S field. Who knows, perhaps the right one for you is already right there at your doorway...