A/N & Character Info

A/N: Hi guys! This is my first reader insert MHA fic so bear with me while I figure this out! I have been thinking of writing a fic for a while now and finally got the inspiration. This story will contain fluff, slight angst, epic battles, highschool awkwardness, and sweet Deku lovins.

Just a disclaimer- (Y/N)'s Quirk and Druidic family history has no historical basis, just what I came up with based off the D&D 5e class. I have no intention of being historically or religiously insensitive- so, no relation to historical Celtic druids - very similar, but for story purposes, her ancestors will be from a different group of ancient European mages.
Without further adieu, here is the character info about (Y/N)!!!

NAME: (Y/N) Mondragon
BIRTHPLACE: Albuquerque, NM, United States
AGE: 15
PARENTS: Selma Mondragon, Luca Mondragon (deceased).
QUIRK: Wild Shape! (Y/N) has the ability to fully transform into a number of different animals - complete with all the physical capabilities of each animal, while still retaining her human cognition & mental capacity. She is able to transform at will in about 3 seconds. She has currently mastered 5 different wild shapes, with more in the works.
In addition, she also has the capability to transform partially, to attain specific physical characteristics of a wild shape (Example: manifesting the wings or eyes of a hawk, but none of its other physical features). However, this takes much more concentration as well as a very accurate memory & understanding of the anatomic structure of that desired characteristic.

Drawbacks: (Y/N) must study an animal extensively to be able to transform into it- she must have an accurate and detailed knowledge about the animal's appearance, anatomy, physiology, and movement patterns in order to perform a successful (and convincing) transformation. If she uses her quirk too many times or for too long, she can experience dizziness, slight vision loss, fatigue, short-term memory loss, or even be locked into her current wild shape form until she has had sufficient rest.

Please enjoy my story, vote and comment if you like it and tell me what else you'd like to see!