Your Biggest Fans [Reverse!Au]

This oneshot is inspired by Ew_kinda_gross reverse!au where the reader is from the manga and the one piece characters are in a modern setting. This is my interpretation of how it would go down and just messing around in general. (don't know where the image is from, if you recognize it let me know)

Fem!reader

_______

Friday.

There's something great about Friday.

For some, it's the start of the weekend away from work and school, but for manga readers, it's the day a new chapter is published from the manga Two Piece. An action packed Shonen manga filled adventure, fun and humor led by the fun-loving protagonist Sun Hat (y/n). The pirate captain is characterized by her sun hat and her dream to become the pirate king. She's beloved by many all over the world, ranking as #1 on the popularity polls and #3 as best waifu.

"I'm gonna be the pirate king!" the woman on screen exclaimed.

Luffy is happily sitting in the living room, swinging his legs back and forth on the couch while watching the Two Piece anime opening on tv. He's seen it a million times but he can never get sick or tired of it. A knock came from the apartment door, pulling Ace's attention from behind the tv since Luffy is too absorbed in the opening .

"Luffy! Get the door, I'm busy." Ace called out, too occupied with installing the sound system.

"Can't Sabo get it?" Luffy huffs lazily.

"Sabo went out to buy more meat." he reminds him.

"Oh right," Luffy jumped to his feet. "Coming!" he rushed to open the door, greeted by his group of friends.

"Guys! You made it," Luffy tried to wrap his arms around the group, but he's not that elastic enough. "I thought you wouldn't make it because of the heavy rain."

Luffy stepped aside, letting his friends inside the apartment.

"You think a little rain is gonna stop us?" Zoro fist bumps Luffy.

"We already spent money on food and drinks, we aren't gonna let it go to waste," Nami says, handing Sanji the bags of groceries and snacks.

Nami was companied by Sanji who held her umbrella the whole trip, while she didn't have a single water drop on her head, the blonde was completely drenched.

"I'll cook up a warm treat for you Nami-san~"

Usopp and Chopper follow up towards Sanji. "Oooh, can we have a treat too??"

"Fine." The blonde rolled his eyes.

Franky greeted Luffy by ruffling his hair with one hand and carrying a few pizza boxes with the other. Robin followed right behind him along with Brook and his massive afro that barely fits through the doorframe.

"Oi Brook, you didn't bring Laboon today?" Luffy asks, closing the door once his last few nakama came in.

"Laboon gets pretty jittery during storms, so I left him at home with some relaxing whale music." the man chuckles, removing his raincoat and hanging on the entrance wall.

The group of friends gathered around the widescreen TV, some patiently sitting in the living room as Ace fixes the sound system while others roamed around the kitchen preparing snacks and other foods and drinks.

"Man, I've been waiting for this fight to get animated for months." Franky sighs happily.

"I know right? In the manga they take some brutal hits, I wonder how they'll look in motion." Zoro adds.