Stay behind me .....

"Damn it!" I muthered as I felt pain on my chest.

But I kept climbing anyway,and didnt stop until I reached her window. She was lying on her bed,but I couldnt tell if she was sleeping. I quickly took my phone and texted her"Can u please open the window?"

 Then I saw her phone vibrating and I could hear the sound of "Someone like U"by Adele.Started to smile,she had set my favourite song as ringtone,then I saw her picking up the phone,and I can tell she was smiling.She quickly got up and came to the window with a smirk on her face."Password?"she said.I smiled as I was wondering what the password was,then said "U're beautiful". "Not even close" she said with the same smirk on her face."Hmmm ..." but then i saw her open the window and she had this concerned  look on her face,"Is that blood on your shirt?!" she asked. "What?" "Oh this is nothing, its just a scratch I got when I was climbing...". She didnt let me finish,and ordered me to take my shirt off. I took it off,and saw her freezing a little bit as the red covered all her face. She got closer and cleaned the blood from me,I took her face in my hands,pull it up,she stared at my eyes and we both laid in until our lips met. .............

Then i felt my phone vibrating, but i didnt pull back because i knew who sent me that text. I wanted this memory to be saved. Then my phone vibrated again andh this time she pulled back as she felt it.I looked directly in her eyes and smiled, she had brown eyes, but not common brown , it was more the colour of the hot chocolate. 

"Wont you check your phone? " she asked. 

"Don't worry " i said " I got this" .

She smiled and walked me to the window. "Goodnight" she whispered.

"Sweet dreams" and thats all i said and left over her place as I got in the street  i saw my phone.

Roy : Jas u need to get back at the base. Boss is mad. Operation 'Cobra' failed. Sasha escaped and we think he is coming after you' 

 "No" thats as far as i could say then blank....................................................................................

 That is all i couls remember of the last night, and i concetrated to see where i was, but then I heared her voice next to me whispering "Help" ........................................................