Ch 4

A couple of hours went by and the kids were still watching T.V until Luna got a text from her parents wanting her and Lincoln to come home. "Hey little dude it's time for us to go home." Luna said as she got up from the couch. "Ok." Lincoln said getting up as well. "I'll drive you guys home." Sam said going to get her keys. Both Lincoln and Luna where about to head out the door until Sam spoke up. "Hey Lincoln do you think I can talk to you in private for a second please?" Sam asked. "Yeah sure." Lincoln said as he went back into the house while Luna headed to the car. "So Lincoln there is something your sister and I need to get off our chests." Sam said a little nervous. Lincoln already knew what was about to be told to him. "I'm gonna guess you're gonna ask me if I wanted to date the two of you?" Lincoln said with a little smirk. Sam's eyes grew big when Lincoln told her that. "Wait how did you know?" Sam asked surprised. "I heard everything you guys were saying when I came downstairs after using the bathroom." Lincoln said with a chuckle. "Oh." Sam simply said not knowing what to actually say. "If It makes you feel better I would love to date you two." Lincoln said with a smile. "Wait really!?" Sam said with joy. "Of course! I mean who wouldn't wanna date two beautiful punk rock girls." Lincoln said with a smile. Sam blushed at Lincoln's compliment. The door then opened. "Are y'all gonna hurry up I'm freezing my ass off out here." Luna said. "Well why didn't you just get into the car?" Sam asked. "It's locked." Luna replied. "Oh right." Sam replied. "So um are we official?" Lincoln asked. "Official? Officialed with what?" Luna asked. "I mean are all three of us dating now?" Lincoln asked. "Oh." Luna said as she began to blush. "Yes. Yes we are." Sam said as she wrapped her arms around Lincoln and kissed him on the cheek. Lincoln blushed a little as he looked up at his sister. "Well?" Lincoln said to Luna. "Um well what?" She replied. "Are you gonna come over here or not?" He asked. "How do I know you two aren't fuckin with me right now?" Luna said as slowly made her way to the two. "If it was a joke Luna would i do this?" Lincoln said as he went up to her and kissed her on the lips. Luna's eyes widened by the surprise but she soon melted into the kiss. After they broke apart Luna had the biggest blush on her face. "I guess you weren't joking dude's." Luna said still blushing. "I hate to ruin this moment but I think we should be going now." Sam said as she opened the front door heading to her car to unlock it. The other two headed to the car as well and got inside.
TO BE CONTINUED
I am so so so sorry it has taken me so long to finish this chapter I've been working on other stories of mine and I also have had tones of school work I'll try to be more consistent with this story. Anyway I'll get to work on ch 5!