Chapter 11 : Pain and Anger of a king / Supreme Archdeity Empress

normal : talking

UPPERCASE : YELLING

Italic : thinking / mind-conversation

BOLD : demon/some transformation's talk

underlines : narration

BOLD + underlines : song's lyrics

Y/N : Your Name

L/N : Last Name

f/c : favourite color

This was the worst day of Y/N's entire life. First the gods dare to come to his home, one of his teachers have threated Junior and now "her", The Goddess Y/N hate with all his Wrath, was standing before him with a smile on her face.

 First the gods dare to come to his home, one of his teachers have threated Junior and now "her", The Goddess Y/N hate with all his Wrath, was standing before him with a smile on her face

The gods were bowing down to her in respect of the Supreme Archdeity Empress.

Deus : My lady !

GOL (God of Light) : We didn't know you would come by yourself to see him in such small timings.

Purple H : We sould have organized a special welcome for you.

GOD (God of Darkess) : He should be considered blessed by your presence.

The 6 gods then arrived at the scene.

Lightrise : What's going on ?!

Darkfall (see her older brother): Brother ?

GOD : Little sister. I see you made it before us.

GOL : Have no fear, we will not hurt him.

Y/N closed his eyes and then clenged his fist in fury. The ground below him started to crack and magma pull out of it. Dark clouds with red lightings formed above monster island and the armada. Red lava-like marks apear on his body as his eyes were pure red of wrath.

In the MONARCH outpost, panic was everwhere as the alarm was out of control while Dr Ishiro Serizawa was hurring to the control room.

Serizawa : What is happening ?!

operator : It's Godzilla ! His body temperature is rising fast and it's beyond everything that we witnessed !!!

Serizawa : (notice the gods on the screen) Who are they ? (Zoom to "her") and who is she ?!

operator : I don't know, but it's surelly the one responsible for Godzilla's reaction.

Serizawa : Send all of our available forces and get her out of Monster Island !

operator : Yes sir ! (make the call) all available forces, eliminate the designed target on monster island !!!

Back to monster island :