Just another day or so i thought...

*beep* *beep* *beep*
As my alarm rang i carefully got up and reached around for the brail on my table that read
-alarm-
I followed the dots up the wall of my bed side tabled and pressed the button that shut off my annoying alarm.
"Mom,Dad im up!" I shouted

"Coming sweetie." Dad shouted as i heard his feet loudly slap the floor.

-creeeek- the door sounded extra loud today even though im blind i feel like i can see exactly where he's stepping. Dad grabbed my arm and helped me up off my bed and helped me put on my clothes. I reached around to find my walking stick.

"Got it!" I whispered in achievement to myself.

"Dad!" I shouted "im ready to eat my food"

"Coming sweetie!" Dad walked around my room and grabbed my hand to help me twords the steps.

-creek,creek,creek-
Jeez did the stairs always creek like this? Nevermind...

"Hey honey.." Mom came up and rubbed my back, " how are you feeling today?"

"Oh mom, same as usual" i said joyfully.

"Thats good." Mom said with enthusiasm "here i made cereal for you, your favorite, frooty tooty loops!"

" oh thank you!" I couldn't bare to tell her i got tired of that cereal a long time ago, i still think i have but maybe she forgot.

-shhhh- i jumped,startled.
"Hey anna your bus is here!" Dad said

"Ok dad, can you grab my backpack and my walking stick for me?

"Of course i will anna banana!" Dad sounded extra happy today,but for what reason?

As dad helped me onto the school bus and into my normal seat i felt uneasy about today, im not as nervous as i am today.

"Hey dad!" I whispered

"Yeah anna?" He shouted confused

"Can you drive me to school today? I feel kinda weird right now." I was shaky

"Oh sorry hun, i have to be at the office really early today so i cant, but maybe tomorrow, okay?" Dad felt sorry, i could tell.

"Ugh,fiiiine" i dragged my voice.

"Byebye sweetie" dad kissed my forehead "i love you"

"Love you too dad" i said lowley, i didn't want to be embarrassed by some of the other kids.

As the bus pulled off i still felt uneasy, im usually not scared at all when im on the bus. But i eventually started to feel even worse and i couldn't help it anymore, i threw up in the middle of the isle.

"Ahhhh!" A kid shrieked "ewww" a kid said in disgust.

-Bang- i hit my head.