Bgirling.

Ever since I saw the dancing on the streets, social media, movies.. I really wanted to try it. The problem was, how? There are very few people in the world that I knew how to dance.
Very long story about my mom, Mikie, being practically forced to teach P.E in middle school, with no background knowledge about it either. She went on Craiglist. Found this amazing guy named, Raze. He taught breaking. After seeing what he could do, my mom asked me if I wanted to start doing classes with him. Sure, I said. I started July 2010. I was 10 years old.
Raze said I caught on pretty quick. I thought that was nice, so I continued. :) Around September that year I was faced with horrible anxiety and depression. I decided to take about 2 months off. Raze asked me if I was coming back. I still had issues with anxiety at that time, so I said no. Raze without hesitation, he replied, "yes you are." January of 2011 I started again. By the end of that year June I did a talent show with him. And killed it.
Then comes my first battle. Me, Viper and Bio. We went up against a couple of really good kids. Good news; we went on to round 2. Unfortunately we lost the next, but it was funny because we went up against our instructors. My second battle was a kids battle with Bio. We won. I was so happy. Later that year Raze told us he was leaving to live in Las Vegas to pursue his dreams. I was sad, but happy for him also. :) He didn't stay long though. He came back to his home town and taught. About a month passed. Then just one night, he went to bed, and never woke up. It was very hard for the whole 61Syx family, because we never ever expected it. I was 13 when this happened.
Then the second student battle. Me and Viper. We won. I wrote on Facebook that day, "I did it for you Raze" and I knew that day that he was proud.
When Raze was in Vegas, Seoul, initiated me, Viper, Dramatik, Hornet,and Raptor.
I did a couple more student battles that year, made finals in one. 61syx kids were getting up there..
Then I turned 14. The year that I started getting serious about dancing. It sucks because you have to balance your school work and dancing practices out, and still do good in school.
My first when I was 14 was Capture the Breaker. That battle was the most disappointing battle ever. I got madly robbed. Which means.. I definitely should of got top 16, no doubt. But it has made me a better dancer, after that I started practicing around 3 days a week. Then crew battle. We literally demolished. Our crew won 4 rewards out of 5. MVP, Best Routine, 7 to smoke, and the Final battle. Next big battle was 61syx 2v2 battle. Me and Swidt. We made Finals, but definitely lost. Super dope kids from Miami FL came up and destroyed.
It was very nice meeting them, and seeing there abs. Huge battle came, and that was Bashville. I entered the kids battle, I lost against Viper in Semi's but destroyed my prelim round. Me and Seoul later entered this pretty small battle. But it was a adult battle.. Yeah! And we won. :) Finally. 15 years! 4 1/2 years have past. Me and Viper entered the 1v1 "never been kissed battle" in Chicago. We wrecked. But unfortunately we lost in both of our brackets in FINALS. Finals though! Then the battle that I have been training for, for about 2 months, was 1v1 battle. I knew that Swidt was getting so good, and I was so worried. Plus I also had to worry about Viper. Made top 8. I beat Leo in Round 1. Semi's, I couldn't believe it, but won against Swidt. Finals. Woah. Viper and Sylentz. This is why I honestly hate Student battles. Tie break. I didn't throw much, and Viper repeated. Then I had no choice but to freestyle, because when I am under pressure, I can't remember anything. So I did what I had to do. Was a little shaky. But. I won. I was preparing for that battle for a long time. And I WON. Wow.
That is indeed my story. Breaking is such a HUGE part of my life. I have made awesome friends. And I definitely accept it as my 2nd family. :)