Jin Tops?

Namjoon and Jin are going to head to the mall in a little bit. But Namjoon be stubborn, Jin was losing his patience.

"Jinnie, I dont want to go!" pouted Namjoon, who was currently begging the older not to go to the club.
"Joon everyone is going to be there."

"I don't care why can't we just stay home."

"Behave Namjoon you dont want to get a punishment now do you?" Jin said while putting on his shirt.

"I could be at the club right now." Mumbled Namjoon laying on the bed looking up.

Jin had heard what Namjoon had said and that pushed him to his limits.

Jin walked over to Namjoon and pushed his hand on his neck. Not to harsh but pushed enough to see Namjoons face worry. Jin was beyond pissed with Namjoon constant whining.

You wish you were at the club huh? Bet you were going to let all those dudes fuck you and let them hear you begging for more. And then just come home like nothing happened."

N-no  I-i was-

"Don't lie to me Kim Namjoon" Jin said pressing slightly harder on Namjoon throat.

Namjoon was scared now. Jin never  called him by his whole name unless he was really really  upset.

"S-stop p-please.." he pleaded.

Jin had enough and lowered his head to Namjoon neck. Removing his hand he started to suck on his neck.

Namjoon's mouth was agaped and he was letting out shaky breaths. He want to hold Jin but he didn't notice that his hands were held tightly by Jins.

"mmm-ng-Ah~" Namjoon moaned out.

He moved his head to the side letting Jin get more access to him.

"stop moaning like a little bitch Namjoon" Jin said in his ear, tugging on his earlobe.

Namjoon tried his best not to make any noise, not wanting to make Jin anymore upset.

Jin got Namjoon's belt and tied it around his lovers wrist. Restricting his hand movement.

Jin lifted up Namjoons shirt and started playing with his nipples.

Twisting. Tugging. Bitting and Teasing was all Jin was  doing. He wanted to hear Namjoon moan but teasing him not to.

"Ng-ha-jin~ Ah." Jin bit his nipple a little harder cause Joon to jerk at sudden bite.

Jin stopped and went towards Joons pants. He pulled Down both the pants and boxers.  Jin rubbed his finger down on the clit. Namjoon moaning at the sudden sensation.

Jin decided to take of his pants having his dick stand out. Jin shoved his dick into Namjoon unprepped hole.

"AH~it hurts please." Namjoon arched his back. He thought Jin was going to prep him.

Jin thrusting into his hole. Rolling, and snapping g his hips. He whispers dirty things Into Namjoon ear.

It hurts huh love? Good cause I'm going to wreck you so hard you will beg for me.

Can you feel me? Deep inside of you, abusing your sweet spot. Hear those sound your making such a cock slut. Love it when I whisper dirty things in your ear.

Jin started going faster to where Namjoon felt pain.

"S-stop it hurts." Namjoon begged.

"KIM SEOKJIN!!"

Jin came back to his senses. He looks at namjoon. His face was puffy, tears going down his face. He was. Scared.

"Oh no baby, I'm so sorry."

He went down to his face kissing cheeks and nose whispering sorry every time. He kissed Namjoon passionately pouring his soul into it.

"I'm so sorry baby. I-I didn't mean to."

Jin pulled out slowly. He looked down at  Namjoon's hole and sees specks of blood.

Jin gasped and fell onto the floor. Eye widen at realization. He was panicking.

He saw Namjoon come closer but Jin back away. He was scared to hurt Namjoon again.

Jin's back hit the wall. He was to scared to move. He kept saying sorry.

Namjoon got up and walked towards Jin. He knelt down and kissed Jin's forehead.

"Its ok babe, I'm fine. You didn't hurt me. I should be saying sorry. I shouldn't have said those things."

"N-no i- "

"Slap"

"Jin snap out of it. It's ok I swear. I'm not going to leave you"

Namjoon Kissed Jin. Jin hesitantly wrapped his arms around Namjoon. Both felt sorry at their actions.

"Do you still want to continue?"

Y-yeah" Namjoon got shy all over again.

Jin kissed Namjoon again and brought Namjoon on his lap. Slowly he out his dick in. He let Namjoon adjust to him and moved. Letting Namjoon bounce on him.

"Ng-ha-jin-mmh. this feels so good"  namjoon moaned.

"Your doing great. Your taking my cock like a good princess."

Jin tried his best not to buck his hips up but he couldn't help it.

"Ah- r-right there mmng"

Jin kept hitting his sweet spot.

"You like that huh. Wanted me to fill you up so good. Hear those noises. That's what I like. Those lewd squirting sound. I'm going to fill you up so good you'll beg for more."

Jin and Namjoon went on. Jin kept dirty talking and  Namjoon clenching around Jin.

They texted their friend saying that they have stuff to do. Everyone knew what that meant. So they just let them be.

A/N
Sorry this took long. I'm getting ready for school. I'm now entering high school so im getting my game on.  When does school start for you?
Anyway stay safe and wear a mask! (This would be gone if we all just listen..😅)