Part 3- Better on the other side

The game has started. Basically, row 1 and 3 move over seat by seat after meeting the one in front of them. To be honest, I felt hyped. Most of them were goofy and fun. and some seemed like dickheads. 

We're not done at the game yet. So far, I liked my new classmates but no one has caught my eye/attention yet. Until I reached the last row. I eventually got tired of being so entertaining to everyone so, i kept myself chill.. Until--

He's gorgeous. Before i could even ask, "Ethan. Ethan Alvarez." He's definitely an espanazeeyow. 

"Um, Kolleena Carmichael." All I know is that i stared at him the whole while. He had gentle brown eyes, thick eyebrows, and everything else were striking enough to make me feel that, I'm totally into him.

"Camichael.. unique huh. You seem interesting." I sure..am.There it is folks. I daydreamed. Again. I swear I told myself that I am not going to be who I was during junior years. Look's like i'd betray myself.

We ended on a very good note (A handshake). It wasn't like any other handshake or what; 'twas like, 5 seconds. No kidding. 

I met all the rest and I'm very sure i wasn't paying much attention anymore. My heart was left on the other end of the row. The bell's going to ring any time soon, it's almost break time. I have to see him.

"So.. Konnie right?" "No, it's actually Korin. Yannie right?" She's Yannnie Fonz. Not to be all breezy or anything but her vibe's not the best at comforting me. "Join us." All of her friends were all at her back pulling gum from their teeth and staring at me with their winged dull eyes.  Yannie's all foxy type. That's the vibe she gives me. "No, no thank you. I have errands." First of all, I'm no plastic, I know the people i'd hang out with. "Aight, Konnie. Taa-taa~". This day's been going too well to dirt it up just like that. I've gotta find Ethan.

Cafeteria's not too far from here, I guess he's there. He's not there. Before i would even pass ahead of the room by the end of the hallway and go straight down the stairs, I caught a glimpse of Ethan. It's really him. My guts don't know how to talk shy anymore. Turns out it was a publication office. It's weird how he needed to be here now. "Hey." He looked at me and looked oddly surprised. "Oh, Carmichael! Hey. What's up?" "I..I remembered going here to get my picture taken. I was kinda curious what else they had here 'cus i didn't have much time to wander around that time. "Actually, they handle some documents here. Didn't you enroll here yourself?". I felt totally chickened out. My parent's never let me handle my own enrollment process ever. Gotta cover that up. "Yeah, yeah. Actually, I do remember." I took a glance of the papers he was holding. "So, you're not complete with all the requirements yet?" "No, um, I decided to switch to another class." Move to another class..? Wait, does that mean.. "I kinda thought about what I really need to learn. Moving to that class would help me out a lot more than if I stayed where I am currently." "Dude..." Wait, did I just call him dude?.. oh sh-- "Ethan, my instincts are the most trustworthy thing. And oh, look! They came on the perfect timing." He grinned. "What do you mean?" "My Korin tingle tells me that you should stay. I mean, not for me or anyone, but for you. Just please trust me?".

"I'm sorry Korin but I've already made up my mind I'm just a handwriting away from getting these documents done." 

".. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have intervened. See around school.. I guess."

I definitely felt something crack a little within me. 

..Someone's calling?..Diana?

"Hello?" 

"Koriiin! You won't believe what i'd tell you." 

"Calm down. Spill." 

"Dad's back!"