adopted

Ok guys I just read through this and it's really cringe it's not as goood as the next couple of chapter
Guys please just skip to like where Mia gets a boyfriend chapter as tittled as the first couple of chapter are cringe

Mias pov

Miss Melisa woke me up with a hard slap on my face. She always does this to me every morning. I hate it every day. I start to cry and miss Jo came in and picked me. And gave Miss Melisa a cold stair. Miss Jo was my fav she was nice and caring. I hate miss Melisa she is a meany bum.

I layed my head on her shoulder  as she walked to the changing table. I am a big girl but they don't like me being a big girl. I don't wear diaper during the day but sometimes I wet the bed at night when I have a nightmare of my old daddy. So miss Jo and Melisa put me in diapers at night. I can't help it. Once she was done getting me changed.  she told me to go down stairs. To meet a group of people who might want to adopt me. I quickly went to my big girl bed and grabbed blanky and bobo. Bobo is a teddy that my mummy got me before she died.

I ran downstairs but fell on my bum and dropped my blanky . I wanted to cry but I did not because I am brave. I quickly grabbed it and turned around to face a group of big boys in there early 20s.

I smiled at them they smiled back they looked so tall. I started to get nerves and sucked my thumb which soothed me. I looked up at them.

Q=Quinton
J= josh
B=Bryce
Bl= blake
N= Noah
M= Mia

Blake pov

1 hour before

Me and the boys decided to adopt a little girl. We have been planning her bedroom and we have done our research. With our jobs being  famous on tilt tok. We decided that we were to imituer so our manager suggested to adopt a child to grow up a bit.

As the boys and I were in the car jaming to music on our way to the orphanage. I looked back at the empty car seat in the back. I am really exciting.

N, hey boys I just thought who's gonna be the dad

Bl O ummm we did not think of that.

J, I mean who is the oldest

B, umm me

Q, well you obviously can't be the dad bro I mean you are the most imituer out of all of us.

B, true. So who then

N, well we have 2 options one is we are all her dad's but she just calls us by our usual name. Or we have someone who is her dad and the rest act like her brothers.

Bl, let's vote 1 or 2

J, I think 1 because let's face it none of us could be a dad alone . Put yr hands up for 1

Everyonee puts there hands up ..

B, well it settled.

N, where here

Q, omg yay

We all get out of Bryce's Tesla and head in. We meet a lady name Melissa

Mrs Melissa=Mrs m

Mrs m, hi boys what age and do you have a gender.

N, umm a girl around 3 to 5

Mrs m, umm i do but she is really bad and

Before she could finished we heard little footsteps come down the stairs and we heard a a big thud we turned our head to face a little girl with the cutest golden hair and a tanned body. Omg I gave the boys a nod  they all nodded back we all new she was the one. She quickly grabbed her blanket that was very warm and turned around confused and looked at us and gave the cutest smile.

She put her thumb in her mouth as she started to look nervous. Noah bent down to her height.

N, hi cutie what's your name  and age.

M,Mia  

She Said and holded up 3 fingers

She then took her thumb out of her mouth and asked

M, whatz yourz names

Omg she is so cute. I can't wait to adopt her. Shit what if the boys don't want her.

Noah pov

Omg she is a princess. I already love her.

But before I could answer q spoke for
Me

Q, Wel princess, I am quinton And this is Noah, josh, Blake and Bryce.

He Said pointing at us

M, no your not

Omg I am shooked.

B, huh but that is our names baby

Bryce said confused

M, no your rice

B, I like that

M, your Tintin, your oshy, your no, and your Blakey

We  all laughed knowimg she was not trying to be rude.

Q, give us one second baby.

The boys walked away into the corner of the front room in the orphanage. And we huddled

Q, let's fucking adopt her already.

N, I agree, I already luv her.

Eb=every boy

Eb we all do

J, so let's do this shit

We walked back to see our Mia sitting on the floor playing with her teddy.
She looked up at us and smiled