Backgrounds/my rapist child

Back in senior year I got bullied alot and my bullys raped me at least once a week until one day I got pregnant.obviously I know who the dad is but no one else knows but Alvaro and avani two of my bsf, i moved to California cuz I couldn't show them I was pregnant and that's were I meet Kevin and avani, my parents are both singers and they are both expecting a baby, I have two friends back in jersey other then Alvaro, Katie and Derek, my family and i are moving back to jersey since that's where my mom wants her new baby to be born, my daughter named is stormi Minaj she is 2 years old, my siblings and I are all TikTok famous, I have over 90.9 million followers yes I did passed charli d amelio but it's whatever thank god I don't go back to school, I dropped out once I found out I was pregnant, I was gonna abort but I wanted the kid so here I am now, Diego is very overprotective of me and dd, avani and Kevin live with us since Kevin is Diego's bsf and my parents love him, avani her parents and my parents were really great friends until one day they passed away, I rap and sing sometimes, Ik alot of famous singers like uzi,pop (let's act like he alive), I even know the ace family.
———————————————————————-
A/N
240 words
Ima post later