(2) Truth Revealed

"I'm Done"

-Robert

________________________________________________

Roberts P.O.V

The class got quiet and I glanced up to see that everyone was staring at a beautiful light skin girl. When I saw her I instantly became hard.

Ms. Morris announced her to the class and she made her way towards me and Liv. I started panicking and just followed her with my eyes pretending to remain calm.

She was saying something to Liv and I but I was to memorized by her beautiful smile that I didn't catch it.

"Get your ass up Jaz! " a deep voice boomed throughout the classroom. I instantly became alert and turned around to see a muscular built man dragging Jaz out of the classroom. I jumped up and went after the man.

"What the hell are you doing man!" I exclaimed I went to grab Jaz but he had stepped in front of Me and blocked Jaz from view.

"Listen son, Jaz isn't what she say she is. What you and her had was never real. Keep it moving play boy." He boomed in my face

I sat there and things weren't adding up. They started walking off and Jaz faced me with a smirk on her face.

What the hell just happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V

Everyone was outside of the classroom looking at the scene in front of us go down. I didn't know what I was feeling at the moment. I was happy that Jaz was gone but hurt because my best friend was hurting. I approached him but he just pushed me away and left. My heart broke as I watched him leave.

I turned around to see my whole class including Ms. Morris standing there watching the whole thing go down. I felt so embarrassed that I just walked out of the school heading to my car to go home.

On my way out I seen Robert and the new girl

Bria talking. She was hugging him while he cried on her shoulder. I couldn't help but feel jealous.

That should be me.

He glanced up from her shoulder and saw me standing there. I just shook my head and walked away to my all black jeep. At that very moment I knew that things between me and Robert would never be the same again.

I drove straight home that day. My mom was worried about me and she asked what was going on but I never told her. But that was 5 years ago. I sat in my office inside of my 3 story home staring at the off pink invitation.

You are invited to attend a beautiful ceremony for
Robert Hill & Bria Chestnut

Come join us to see these two people in love become one.

RSVP by April 3, 2015
Thank you we hope to see you soon.

I ripped the invitation into small pieces and put my head into the palms of my hand. I slowly breathed out taking deep breaths like I practiced with my best friend Jay.

"Liv ! Where you at girl!" I heard jay crazy ass yell while bursting through my office.

I didn't even have to look up to know he had his hands on his hips popping gum in his mouth.

"Girl you killing my vibe! I just got some bomb ass dick and I'm ready to go out and you up in here pouting and acting old like ge-"

"OK! Ok!" I silenced his rambling. "Im just stressed right now" I whined while pouting my lips.

"I got just the thing Ms Virgin." Jay said grinning.

At that moment I knew things were going to get out of hand.

_________________________________________________

Roberts P.O.V

I Sat in my man cave watching the game I previously had on TV but I really wasn't into it. All I could think about was if Olivia got my invitation. Things between us didn't go so well the last time I seen her. I missed my best friend and seeing her act in movies and being in magazines wasn't enough for me. I just wanted to make things right.

"Baby, what's wrong?" My beautiful fiancee asked me standing by the door.

I shook myself out of the daze I was in and looked at her. This was the woman I would be marrying soon. The woman to have my kids.

"Babe?" She said looking worried. I smiled and walked towards her picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

"Babe put me down! Your gonna mess up my hair!" She screeched.

"It's about to get even more messed up, I'll buy you some more " I laughed dropping her on the bed. She looked up at me with that glint in her eyes.

At that moment I knew what she wanted and that's exactly what she got.

_________________________________________________

Vote Comment & Follow

My first story on here. Help me out.
I know there is grammar issues I will fix them at the end. Tell Me what you think.

Love
-Taylor