Chapter 1

*Third person POV*

In the dead of night an young girl jumped into the window of Queen Regina's castle. Her long brown hair flowed behind her and her bright blue eyes glinted in the light of the full moon.

She walked almost silently as she looked for something to steal.

"Having a nice night dear?" Regina asked, watching the girl from behind with her hands on her hips.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I think I've gotten lost!" She said putting a lost look on her face and acted as if remembering who she was talking to, curtsied, "Your majesty, please forgive me,"

Regina smiled, "Darling, I know a lie when I hear it." Her face went serious and her hands flicked up above her, bringing the girl into the air, "You don't think I know you're a thief."

Her face went shocked and serious, "I just thought it would be cool to steal from a castle..."

Regina smirked, "Not a smart castle to start with."

The girl looked down, "I guess not..."

Regina set her down before she yelled, "Guards!" Two guards ran in and grabbed the girls arms. She walked up to her so she was centimeters from her face, "Don't mess with me." She backed up a bit and brought her hand up to her mouth and blew on it towards the girl. Pink sparkles flew from it towards the girl and knock her out, "Take her to a cell."

~~~~~~~
Hallo! Thanks for reading my book! Sorry it was such a short chapter.

Keep smiling,
DragonGames