Mingyu - City Lights

-rated 15+
(read at your own responsibility & risk)-

The solitude night city view from your 22nd flat floor has never been better until the man who asked you to be his date a few hours earlier was sitting right on the corner of the lazy sofa.

You just got out from the shower, wet towel on your scalp top, long satin pajamas which you rarely use because no specific reason to show the elegance and softness of yours at dark,

—unless he's here. Kinda want to show off your not-so-cheap beautiful sleepwear to your boyfriend, and the fact you never allowed any man to step their foot on your territory here,

Except for Kim Mingyu, isn't it?

"Hey, do you want to stay still and stare at me like that for centuries?"

Your attention blurred, have been thinking about how this tall fine goofy man skeptically is yours right now, when many girls have been chasing him like zombies party.

You wiped your face with your left arm, "Sorry, just still- didn't believe that you are.. my boyfriend now."

Mingyu saw the blush on your face at the end of your sentence, he looked down and chuckled,

"C'mon, come here. Should I call you by babe from now on?"

"I— It would be my pleasure tho, Mingyu," you stuttered a bit as you get closer to sit beside Mingyu.

"Of course it's a must. After all, you are mine."

Mingyu shook your wet hair lightly that some droplets seemed to be in a slow-mo on your perspective. His smile carved just when he saw you unintentionally stared with awe. For sure, you couldn't resist the serotonin burst by hearing the simple pet name Mingyu brought. Not once in your life, you really want to be called 'his mine' by someone so special you admired forever.

Avoiding his killer gaze that melts heart, you looked away to the city night view. "Thank you, Mingyu. I'm really happy to have you too."

Mingyu chuckled and leaned his body sideways, just to see you clearly. "You don't need to thank, and no need to be awkward, uhuh?"

His gaze softened, and now you could look him in the eyes again. It's weird how you casually joke around Mingyu in the cafetaria which bench was narrower than your comfy couch, and here you are being cheesy and unable to control your evaporating soul.

"Anyway, I'm really sorry to ask this, but for the last time I promise," Mingyu straightened his seat and all of a sudden the atmosphere was heart-racing, especially for you.

"Is it okay, if I came in right here to your place.. with the two of us only?"

Your cheeks definitely turned cheeky red like a lot. Nodding at him while changing your seat position, you exclaimed,

"If I didn't let you in the first place, you wouldn't be here and just freezing yourself outside."

You bit your bottom lips unconsciously, the pajamas went wet with the water droplets dripped nonstop. Then with so much courage, you continued,

"Of course you'll be here, babe."

Surprised at you calling him by the sweet word first, he's now the one staring at your bare face with affection. Suddenly, the long structured index finger of Mingyu raised to touch your bottom chin, he swiped the distance between you and him swiftly.

Both of your eyes closed just when his lips touched yours softly like how you pecked with so much care. His hand stroked your hair drapped on your shoulder until it grabbed your neck, you dubiously touched his cheeks and jaws. The kiss has never been more intense as your latest conversation with him going nonchalant.

You dropped both of your hands on his shoulder and backed away slowly, automatically let Mingyu did the same thing as he brushed the strand of your long hair.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done this on our first day." His nose wrinkled as he stroked it, apparently he's blushing all the way when the kiss sailed.

"It's alright— I.. enjoyed it too."

You popped your eyes as you say those magic words out of nowhere, probably you're still in the excitement, and of course Mingyu chuckled and looked at you now more furiously.

"So, you're really into it just now, babe?"

Mouth rounded and then closed to a thin smile, you didn't answer his question and perpetually looked down— on his black on black outfit, because you're too embarrassed to say what you wish.

"No, I don't want to do you any harm at the start. I'll leave you a good bye and a good sleep, okay?"

He moved to give you a kiss on the forehead and pecked quickly before he stood up, tightening his black jeans. You raised yourself as well and threw your saturated hair towel.

"Love you, baby."

He smacked you one last kiss before you could even served him to the door. Clearly he did enjoy himself, and you could never imagine how thankful that you have a man with manners everyone longing to find.

Just how many times he'd make you soft and boiling at the same time?

city lights,
with him insight

—wonurified on twitter.