CHAPTER 10 *NEW* *UNEDITED*

Three months later

"That annual leave ended early" Riah commented as we watched Trevon pack his things. He had just gotten a call from his trap line, which had him rushing to leave the house already. It was going to almost 1am in the morning and it just had to be Trevon of all people to "kill" the mood for everyone. We were just about having a heated debate between all of us. In other words 3 v 2, the three being (Riah, Cynthia & Trevon) and the two being (Naomi and I). Up and till Trevon trap line started ringing, we were busy debating about bodycounts. A debate, that had me and Naomi choking at some of the outrageous statements that mainly Trevon was making. It all made sense to me. Men are really trash.

"Just say you'll miss me" Trevon hissed at Riah his "wife"

"Yu wish" Riah scoffed back at him.

"Money affi make" Trevon exclaimed in his Jamaican accent as he left the room which I closely followed behind him to lock the door.

"Be safe" I smiled, waving him goodbye. I always found myself hurting whenever I heard his trapline ring. Trevon was my brother and I could not bear to think bad thought of what could possibly happen today. Considering what happened last time and the severity of the wounds he had attained from being out at this time of day. It was only right for me, to assume that their is a possibility that something could go wrong today.

"I can finally take my top off" Cynthia announces in relief, as she took off her top showcasing her suffocating D-cup breast in her bra. Cynthia had been complaining for the past 20 minutes about how hot she was feeling. She had all the windows wide open inside the living room. Yet it was clearly still not enough for her.

*

" 21" I sighed, as much as I tried to be tactical with this game. I found myself landing on 21 once again. A sight Riah and Cynthia enjoyed to see. After two dares, consisting of me drinking an egg and posting a black screen on my WhatsApp dp advertising my breast milk on sale 🌚 & ofcourse it was Riah that suggested that idea. I certainly was not trying to get dared again, so "truth" was something I was quick to chose.

We were currently situated on the floor in somewhat of a semi-circle. With Isaiah fast asleep in his bed. It was really an achievement on how he was finally starting to sleep graciously through the night at nine month. A blessing that has granted me the ability to enjoy the evening to myself and in this case have fun with the girls.

"Truth or dare" Riah mischievously grinned. I could tell she was really enjoying herself as she watched me suffer. What made matters worse was the fact that they were all tipsy, except I ofcourse. I had a baby to be responsible of. Naomi tried desperately not to drink so much, but found herself in the mix of "21 dares" dared to take a shot of Wray and nephew. 👀if you know about Wray and nephew, you would know that even one shot will have you hallucinating (don't drink kids).

"Do you have feelings for Trevon?" Cynthia blurted out which had me choke on my strawberry laces.

"No wtf, that's my bro" I quickly defended myself. From everyone's facial expression, I could tell that it was a question everyone was intrigued to know the answers of. Once again I've had to clear up some speculations about our relationship. Trevon was honestly just an older brother to me. Nothing more than that. I would be lying if I said he wasn't attractive. But to say that I had somewhat of a "crush" on him was an understatement.

"I think he likes you Dee " Riah commented as she stroked her hair, observing my facial expression . I wasn't sure what Riah was exactly looking for, as she analysed my facial expressions as though she was trying to find a way to indicate the feelings possibly being mutuals.