0.1

I seriously can't believe we are moving again. Sorry I forgot to introduce my self, I'm Ellie. Yes if you have figured out my mom has decided that we are moving to Australia because of work. Don't worry I'm used to it.

I finished packing the last of my clothing."Ellie darling have you finished packing we have to leave" shouted the woman I most hated also known as my mother. "Yes I have so will you shut your big ass mouth and let me carry the damn thing down the stairs" I snapped.
As I carried the box down stairs my mom look at me with sympathy. I just ignored her and carried the box into the moving van. I quickly jogged back into the house making sure that we forgot nothing. "Ellie honey hurry up or we are going to miss our flight" my mom snapped. Doing as she wished I got in to our Audi TT and drove to the airport.

We got to the airport and did all that shit you have to do. "Flight 12094 To Australia please board now" was shouted into the microphone. "Let's go"
My mom spat. I really do hate her.

As we boarded the plane I was thinking what life would be like in Australia.
Would I make friends? Would I be popular? Would the boys be hot!?

The plane was about to take off so I decided to turn my IPhone 6 off and relax. This is going to be a long journey.