Hurt

Warning: this episode contains blood, scars, Bruises, fighting and knifes which can be disturbing for some viewers. You have been warned. 

When we got home I ran over to the couch and let my body fall into it. I looked over to see Patch in the kitchen, putting the apples away. I slowly started to close my eyes, then I felt someone pick me up and gently put me down on my bed. Then I slowly started to fall back asleep. I woke up that morning to see Patch sleeping on my floor in my room. He had a pillow and a small blanket but he did seem comfortable. I slowly creeped out of my bed and went out the door, slowly closing it behind me. I went over to the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed an apple. I walked over to the couch and sat down to watch tv when I heard a knock at the door. I got back up and walked over to the door, the door was wooden and had a small peephole. I looked in it and saw that Misa was at the door. I opened it, "hello Misa what are you doing here so early." She looked tired as if she was up all night, but she was all dressed and her hair was combed into a ponytail. She looked up to meet my eyes with hers, her eyes were sad but  burned with fire. I looked down at her arms. Her arms were covered by her long sleeved jacket but blood dripped from her hands and then onto the floor. She quickly wiped the blood off and pulled down her sleeves so that it covered the blood. She looked back up at me and smiled like nothing had happened but I had to know. "What happened to your arms?" Her eyes suddenly went ice cold, she looked down at her feet and back up too me and snapped back. "Nothing! Mind your own business!" I looked over and asked, "what are you doing here?" "I wanted to say sorry for the way I acted yesterday but if you are just going to be concerned by my bloody hands then you should just forget the apology." I suddenly felt myself grabbing her and pinning her to the ground, I didn't mean to but it just felt like my body was the mind of its own. She suddenly screamed, and kicked me down to the ground. The pain shot through me like a bullet. Her long sleeves suddenly revealed her cut up arms still bleeding. I grabbed her arm and pulled her forward, she reached over to her pocket and pulled out a pocket knife from her pocket and held it up to my neck. She glared at me with fiery eyes that were now filled with smoke and hatred. "Misa  pls calm down I didn't mean to but I must know what's wrong, I don't want to do this the hard way." "You must tell me, it looks like you are very hurt, please let me help you." She looked at me for some time and then looked down at the knife. She suddenly dropped the knife and it went falling on the ground. She looked up at me and started to cry, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to pull my knife on you.." "I would never do that to you but I was just so angry and I couldn't get a hold of myself." I grabbed her hand and pulled her in and hugged her till she finally calmed down. Patch ran up to the door to see both of us still hugging each other. "Is everything ok I heard someone scream and i tried to get here as fast as I could!" "Patch its ok we just had a fight but it's ok now, but right now we must focus on Misa, she's hurt and needs to get that help." Patch looked at me and then back at Misa, her tears had faded away but she still looked upset. "Ok lets bring her in, I will go get the med kit." Patch ran over to the bathroom to get the med kit and came running back. I grabbed a gray small tank top and asked for Misa to put this on. "Why this? You know I hate showing skin." "I need you to put this on so I can see your wounds, and so it's easier to patch them up." She took the gray tank top without asking any more questions and went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her, then locked it. Me and Patch waited about five minutes until she came out. Her hair was still up in a ponytail, she was holding her hoodie in one hand and was leaning on the door looking at us with a worried face. Her arms showed scars and blood dripping down to her hands. Her cuts went from her hands all the way to her shoulders and some on her chest. "Have you been hurting yourself?" Her face then suddenly went into a shocked face."No way i'm too lazy to do any of that crap!" I grabbed her hand and showed her way to the couch and sat down.  Patch followed and sat down on the chair next to the couch. He pulled out his phone and started to scroll on it, it seems like he was trying to look for something but could not find it. I grabbed the small towel that was next to me and put it on Misa wounds. She flinched in the process, it was probably because it was wet and cold. Her shoulders were bruised and cut up, I looked over at Patch, he was staring at Misa wounds. He had a shocked look on his face, it's like he had never seen this many cuts and bruises before, even though he was in this situation before. "Hay Patch can you pass me the bandaids and the alcohol." He looked over and grabbed the bandaids and tossed it to me, but then got up to give me the rubbing alcohol. I thanked him and took the rubbing alcohol and started to rub it on her wounds. She flinched and her hands started to become fists but she never said a word. After I was done I started to wrap her wounds with the wrap up bandaids, she did not move during the process, I asked if she was ok but she did not answer. "Ok I am finished." I looked down to see a mummed version of Misa. I laughed a little and looked over to Patch. "Patch I think Misa needs your help." "Ya sure I can help, what do you need?" "Can you carry her to my room." Patch gave me a weird look and then smiled. "Sure". Patch went over and carefully grabbed Misa and carefully walked to my room. Once he got to my room, he gently placed her down on the bed. I grabbed the blanket and tucked her in."You should get some sleep, you will need the rest." She whispered thank you and closed her eyes. I slowly walked out of the room with Patch and slowly closed the door behind me.

End...