Private Room

We walked to one of the private rooms, I've been back here a couple of times. Once she closed the door she dimmed the lights and unbuckled my pants. She started kissing on my neck, her hands roamed freely, touching my stomach and chest.

From the way she sucked on my neck I could tell she was feeling me. I grabbed her ass and she started breathing heavy. With her breath on my neck and her hands on my body I was ready to fuck. That liquor was taking over now.

She pulled my pants off and laid me on the bed. Once on top, Hazel pulled my red briefs off and went to work. She kissed my stomach until she reached my navel and circled her tongue around it then sucked on it. She started licking on my waist and then traced her tongue down to my clit. She licked on it slowly then she sucked on it putting it through her teeth teasing me.

She was taking too long so I helped her. I grabbed the back of her head making her put her whole face in it and surprisingly shawty ain't know what the fuck she was doing. I pushed her off me and put my clothes on, she looked at me confused and I just walked out leaving her a $50 bill on the night stand.

If you don't know how to eat pussy don't waste my time that's how you get cut off quick.