flashback-4

I swear this is the last chapter after this chapter there will be taehyung's POV. Now enjoy reading.

Y/n's POV

It was another beautiful morning but like other days I was not feeling exited I was kinda bored (this is my every day's feeling lol)
So I did my morning routine and went to the table for breakfast."y/n I want to talk about something important so finish you breakfast fast" my mom said so I finished it as fast as possible "what do you want to say?" I asked her and then her answer shocked me" we are moving to England since you had a dream to study and lived there" well I really had this dream I said my mom about this when I was 5 because I watched a show where a girl says about her journey but I didn't think she took it seriously "and we are moving today evening "she said this snapping me out of my thoughts "soo early!!!" I exclaimed. Well this is really happening!

After this long conversation I was pretty tired and sad because I was leaving tae tae and didn't even have time to say him goodbye so I kept staring at the necklace he gave me and drifted to dreamland...

Guyzz this was a short story and taehyung's POV is in next chapter omg I'm so excited to write I hope I don't write anything wrong
Vote plz💖
Luv uhh💜