A Flashback. A New You.

Hey! It's the author  here! I'm just saying this but i write my stories on my phone. So thats why they might seem ridiculously short, The picture doesn't matter until the flashback ends, and that there are random this signs : '*' everywhere cause on my phone that's how I write in italics or bold. I don't use the wattpad app to write. Okie! I'll stop bothering you now enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~your pov~~~~~~~~~~
" Huh?" You rise from a ridiculously soft and large bed you were resting on. "Wha-What is going on?" You hear the sound off running people outside of the doors that stand before you. "FUCK!" A prince ran in to your room and quickly hid himself underneath your thick blankets (Not the dirty way I swear!). "What are you doing?!" You shout at your intruder. "Shh!" He signals." Prince Kouha?! Are you here?" You see a frantic man with long red messy hair in a ponytail and freckles running around in the room you were in. "Huh?! There's a PERSON HERE?!" He screams. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?! Wait ugh! I don't have time for you! Prince Kouha! Where are you!" He ran out in search for this 'Kouha'. The stranger in your bed rose up and sat cross-legged next to you smiling. "Ehhh... Thanks miss for not ratting me out to Mei-nee." "Y-yes but, who are you?" He gasped and shook you "How could you not know me?! I'm the third prince of the Kou Empire!" He was inches away from your face. His eyes staring into yours. You, stunned, just sat there with your mouth open. You haven't been in the Kou Empire that long and you already ran in to the royal family. While you were in shock, you and Kouha didn't notice Hakuryuu and kougyoku walk in. "Huh?" Hakuryuu and Kougyoku said together looking confused. Realizing what this looked like you closed your mouth and turned away. "Ehhhhhh! That's mean! Come back here!"  Kouha pouts as he tugs on your sleave. "KOUHA! LEAVE NOW!" Hakuryuu points to the door, Blushing red. " 'sigh' fineeee but I'm coming back later. Shame. She's so pretty but her hair is a mess." Kouha starts to get up and starts running out the door in the other direction of the Red-head with freckles. "I'm sorry about that." "Huh?" You manage to squeak as he starts changing your bandages. " My name is Ren Hakuryuu. The man you just met was Ren Kouha, The Third Prince Of The Kou Empire." he points to the beautiful lady behind him with a evenly beautiful pin in her hair. " And this is Ren Kougyoku, The Eighth Princess Of The Kou Empire." "N-N-Nice to meet you!" She says bowing her head. "Wh-Why are you bowing your head! I should be the one doing that!" You say surprised from everything that is happening. Hakuryuu kneels besides you and says " Princess (Name), we've been looking for you." How the hell did they know?! Knowing that if people knew it would cost you your life You hid the fact that you used to be a princess so well! Why did it even matter! "My country is dead. It was absorbed into the kou empire. I was the Second Princess Of Anaco ( A/N: Anaco is a made up name it means nothing. I tried to find a fancy name but i couldn't!) The Kou Empire had taken it over. My country had refused to join the Kou Empire which started a war. They had overpowered us. But to prove to everyone that they were supreme, they wanted to publicly execute the royal family." You got up and Picked up Hakuryuu's hand. "There is no need to bow please get up." He got up but before he could say anything, Kougyoku began to speak. " M-Miss (Name)! Prince Kouen requests to see you! But..." "Kougyoku, that's enough. Let's go. I'm sure kouha would have been caught by Koumei now." Hakuryuu orders coldly. "R-Right!" She says forcing a smile. Obviously hurt.

      (Time skip in a flashback!)
"Prince Kouen!"
You step in to Prince Kouen's royal office. The guy with freckles and long hair was there with Kouha- obviously not paying attention. Hakuryuu and kougyoku kneel to Prince Kouen. The man who beheaded your family. You had nothing to say to him. You just kneeled like everyone else. "So." Kouen begins. "You're the one who got away." He stands up to touch your face. " Your sisters were so pretty. You don't see people with such pretty eyes everyday and such fierce fighting sprit" It was true. The Anaco people all had light purple eyes with tints of pink. And NO ONE wants to fight a Ancainean (person of your tribe). "A shame really." He pulls out his sword. "But I can't let one go." At that point you were scared enough to piss yourself. paralyzed,  you was staring into the cold eyes of your murderer. All he did was stare back. You snaped. You never never felt so alive! You scaned around the room for a weapon. You saw Kouha stare with interest, Koumei sleeping, kougyoku looking away, Hakuei hiding behind Hakuryuu, Who was staring at you with pity, and then you saw it. A fruit knife. Kouen was just about to slice your head off when you slid between the red-head's legs to reach the knife. When you held it you had a rush. You aimed for his heart. Your 10 years of sword practice finally paid off. Unfortunately, He blocked it with his arm just in time to save himself. Leaving him with just a cut. "Prince Kouen!" Everyone in the room floods to him. This was your chance. A chance to escape. The door was open but there were to many people around you. But the rush was still there. You bolted to the door. Away from Koumei who was trying to holding you down. "Big dipper transfer circle!" "Ahh!" You were teleported back infront of kouen. "Ahahaha..Hahaha!" Kouen starts laughing. " I see your potential in being a warrior. You have the will to live. But... if you had hesitated for one more second that might of been your downfall. Beware of your weaknesses." He walks out with koumei and his household follow him out. The rush by then, was gone. "That means you are allowed to live." You turn around to meet hakuei's warm gaze. "And that also means you can stay in the palace. you smiled and hugged her. she whispers into your ear "Talk to Hakuryuu sometimes. He hasn't stoped staring at you since you came." You blushed and smile internaly. You were also scared. You were in a palace full of murderers.