𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

Weeks had gone by and Lara was still unable to find some sort of loop hole in the contract

Weeks had gone by and Lara was still unable to find some sort of loop hole in the contract. She had told Willow that it had been thoroughly checked over and very well written. It was frustrating for both Willow and Brandon as well as Ben and Aaron. As long as this contract was in front of them, it meant that neither couple could move on with their lives in the way that they wanted to.

With no loop hole being found in the contract, Willow's wedding to Brandon was nearing closer. It was scary for Willow because she still had no idea if being married to the business owner for only a year was allowed.

Because of the wedding now looming over her, Willow was forced to start the planning with her mother and her future mother in law. It was torture to say the least.

"Oh, have a look here, dear," Brandon's mother shouted across the shop, earning herself a few dirty looks from other paying customers and Willow had no choice but to go over to her and see what it was that she wanted.

Today's mission was to find a wedding dress. That's how soon the wedding was for Willow and as each day passed, she felt the nerves beginning to grow and her nausea increase. It was a risky plan. She didn't want ben to always have to be 'the man on the side' to everyone else when he was always her first choice.

"Isn't this lovely? Oh, it would look splendid on you!" Vivienne's shrill voice sounded in Willow's ears and she nodded her head.

Willow was trying her best to look amused and impressed but it was proving to be more difficult than she thought. The brunette girl had dreamed of this moment since she was a little kid. She always envisioned herself doing her wedding dress shopping with her mum and her closest friends. She wanted to be excited about it, excited about her wedding but she was miserable. The only person on her mind was ben.

"It's nice." Willow agreed with her future mother in law, shrugging her shoulders slightly before wandering away and towards another dress rack.

Willow found herself wandering towards one dress. It was hanging in the middle of the store and the brunette girl found herself to be entranced by it.