The Tribute Parade

Gale POV

When I wake up I head to the table. I fill plate with eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. I also get a cup of orange juice.
When Prim comes out her hair is straight, she is wearing a pink blouse, leggings and leather boots. She looks amazing. She fills her plate with pancakes, bacon, and gets a cup of water. Our mentor, Haymitch staggers out. "Morning," he slurs.
Haymitch sits down next to me and drinks spirits. Effie comes in an gets waffles, and orange juice.
Soon Prim is done she stands up and walks away. She goes to a window. She look at the blurring world outside. She digs and walks into the living room. Soon she comes back and grabs a couple butter knives. She heads to her room.

Prim POV

I walk into my room and throw knives at a painting. Someone sits next to me. I look and see Effie. I give her a questioning look. "I know about your break up right before the train. I am so, so, SO sorry. If he did brake up with you, he is not worth it."
I nod and rest my head in her shoulder. She rubs my back. Gale comes in and picks me up. He lays on the bed and holds me. "Wanna watch the reapings?" He asks.
I nod. We go into the living room. I watch the reapings. One person stands out though. His name is Cato. He has icy blue eyes and blonde hair.

Gale POV

I see Prim looking at the 17 year old boy from 2. "Prim. You don't like him. Do you?" I ask.
"Oh! Uh. No. No I don't!" She says.
I nod.
When we arrive in Capitol we are whisked away by our prep teams.

Prim POV

When we are down getting ready Cinna, my stylist, says, "Ok. Dress in this black jump suit. I will light it on fire."
I nod. Soon Gale and I are in a room with all our chariots. My suit is being lit on fire. I find the boy from 2 watching me. Well staring.

Gale POV

After we are lit on fire I see Cato staring Prim. I walk over there with Prim. "Stop staring at her," I say.
"No," he says.
"Your making me uncomfortable," Prim whispers looking down.
"What?" Cato asks.
"Your making me uncomfortable!" She yells.
"You have guts," Cato says. "I don't like that. Get rid of them."
"When pigs fly!" Prim says.
With that we turn and walk away. I am 17 too.
"Nice job," I say.
"Thanks," she says.

Prim POV

Then we get on our chariot. We ride out. The crowd goes nuts. Gale grabs my hand. I inter whine fingers with him. We hold are hands up. When we get back in the room I go to the bathroom. When I walk out, I getter pinned onto the wall by a strong force. I scream. Gale runs over. I get a look at my attacker. Cato. Gale pulls him off of me. Gale and I run to the elevator.